Laney 14 dropping as a quickstrike Vol coming soon

Got home to my Jordan Laney XIV's to try them on and they are cut .5 small. I called Nike and went ape sh*t and got a discount for my troubles and will be returning these size 11's to my local Nike store tomorrow. They are beautiful shoes, but I'm at a point in my life where if I pay over $150 for shoes they better be at the very least comfortable. The size 11's are really 10.5's. I explianed to the Nike rep that I bought Jordan XI "Legend Blue" from them in Dec. size 11 and they fit perfectly on my feet no complaints whatsoever so there should be no reason the Jordan XIV "Laney" should be any different. And I explained all the hassle I had to go through and got my discount. I'm pissed!!!!!!! I refuse to pay re-sell for .5 bigger size because this shoe was not TTS. This is just getting out of hand the way this game is going. I'm super upset because I really wanted this shoe, but all the bs I've had to go through and now I can't get my size at the retail price.
youre lucky the rep is dumb. i would have told your *** "those are jordan 11s and these are jordan 14s. why are you complaining to us like we sold you a 2nd pair of 11s in a size 11 and they dont fit exactly like the first pair? theyre 2 different silhouettes. get real."

plus u didnt go through any hassle at all. you already admitted you dont do raffles because u think theyre all rigged. you sat at home and ordered from your PC. congrats on being a dramaqueen and getting your discount. but sadly, folks like you are the reason honest folks with real quality issues on their pairs only get an apology and a refund.

Last edited:
Cleannnnnnn pics!^
Man I'm happy to see it all worked out for you bro!
Thanks fellas.  
nthat.gif

Dang @Johnny Appleseed   now I'm going to check mine....didn't see anything major when I wore them this afternoon, but I didn't inspect them like I normally do. 

Some sloppy molding around the midsole, and some paint stuff, but nothing crazy. 

Sorry bro, that sucks.  

Got home to my Jordan Laney XIV's to try them on and they are cut .5 small. I called Nike and went ape sh*t and got a discount for my troubles and will be returning these size 11's to my local Nike store tomorrow. They are beautiful shoes, but I'm at a point in my life where if I pay over $150 for shoes they better be at the very least comfortable. The size 11's are really 10.5's. I explianed to the Nike rep that I bought Jordan XI "Legend Blue" from them in Dec. size 11 and they fit perfectly on my feet no complaints whatsoever so there should be no reason the Jordan XIV "Laney" should be any different. And I explained all the hassle I had to go through and got my discount. I'm pissed!!!!!!! I refuse to pay re-sell for .5 bigger size because this shoe was not TTS. This is just getting out of hand the way this game is going. I'm super upset because I really wanted this shoe, but all the bs I've had to go through and now I can't get my size at the retail price.
What percent is the coupon off?

Got my pair from my neighbor the quality on mine was a1 the suede is kinda stiff but I still have to unds other shoes before I get to these so I didn't even try them on.. Funny how the shoes come in faster than you wear em. I'm happy about my purchase

Anyone know how to clean the blue part of the shoe. Just received today and see some black stain. Disappointed in the quality

went with my TTS 10.5 on the Ferrari 14s, put some sneaker shields to protect from crease and they fit perfect, I guess this are going to be hella snug once I put some sneaker shields on em cause I also went   with my TTS on these Laneys   

Guess I got extremely fortunate on my pair from NDC.
Arrived flawless.
I went TTS and fit is just fine for me.

Back
Top Bottom