Laney 14 dropping as a quickstrike Vol coming soon

UPS does not require a signature. I've ordered multiple times. Some people have it set that you require a signature but that's if you have it requested with Mychoice. It's up to the drivers discretion if they want to leave the package at your doorstep or take it. Mine was taken back to UPS once because someone wasn't there and the driver did not want to leave it at the door step
oh then i guess i mustve opted in for that a while ago when i signed up for it. im glad i did though, because there have been no mishaps.

oh then i guess i mustve opted in for that a while ago when i signed up for it. im glad i did though, because there have been no mishaps.
Sounds like it man. It's always safer that route but I HATE having to go there and pick it up. Most the time I'm not home to when packages arrive.

Pacifics 
smokin.gif

Lol that toe cap is ridiculous, but as far as materials go and shape it was way closer to OG than the 2011 retro... And these laneys are pretty much spot on from what I can tell yet you here reviews calling them out on the materials for the blue part saying it should've been suede... I think these cats don't even know they're material... The Ferrari 14's are suede that's why it has that nappy look the OG laney 14's were always nubuck on the blue part and short haired suede on the toecap

100% FACT.. I WAS GOING TO SAY THIS TOO.. SIDE PANEL WAS NUBUCK AND THE TOE CAP WAS SUEDE.. IF I COULD PICK ANYTHING TO BE DISAPPOINTED ABOUT IT WOULD BE THAT.. AND ITS REALLY NOT A BIG DEAL.. ITS 2015.. ITS BEEN 10 YEARS SINCE JB GOT IT RIGHT.. WHAT DID YOU EXPECT

UPS does not require a signature. I've ordered multiple times. Some people have it set that you require a signature but that's if you have it requested with Mychoice. It's up to the drivers discretion if they want to leave the package at your doorstep or take it. Mine was taken back to UPS once because someone wasn't there and the driver did not want to leave it at the door step

SIGNATURE OR NOT.. UPS IS LIKE TOP FLIGHT SECURITY.. THEY ARE THEE WORRSSSTTT!!! WHEN I WAS IN COLLEGE AND HAD KICKS SENT HOME THEY DELIVERED THEM TO NEIGHBORS.. ONCE MY MOM HAD TO COME OUTSIDE YELLING AT DUDE ABOUT IT AND THE SECOND TIME I ACTUALLY HAD TO KNOCK ON DOORS TO FIND MY PACKAGE.. THEY DONT GAF ABOUT YOUR PACKAGES MAN.. :smh:

These pics making me think twice about selling mine. need to purge my closet these on my list...might renig.

THEY WERE ON MY LIST TOO LOL AND OUT OF INSPIRATION FROM THIS RELEASE I DECIDED TO WEAR THEM AND ITS CRAZY I REALLY FORGOT HOW DOPE THEY WERE

How'd you feel about the movie? I was expecting something else...kinda slow moving.

I LIKED IT A LOT AND I DIDN'T EXPECT MUCH FROM IT.. USUALLY ITS BETTER NOT TO BECAUSE YOU GET THE MOST OUT OF A MOVIE BUT I AGREE IT WASNT THAT ACTION PACKED AT ALL LOL

GOT MY LANEY 14S IN AND UNBOXED TODAY.. THEY DID A GOOD JOB IF YOU ASK ME.. I DID NOTICE SOME QUALITY ISSUES THAT SHOULD NOT HAVE HAPPENED WHEN THEYRE SUPPOSED TO BE REMASTERED AND THEYRE CHARGING 175 OR WHATEVER FOR A LOW TOP SHOE BUT IM NOT THAT PICKY WITH RETROS..

THE SIDE PANELS ARE IMPECCABLE IDK HOW SOMEONE COULD COMPLAIN.. THE TOE BOX IS THE WORST PART.. ABSOLUTELY NOT OG AT ALL LOL BUT ITS NOT THAT BIG OF A DEAL TO FUSS OVER.. AND FINALLY THE SIZING IS DEF .5 SMALLER THAN NORMALLY.. THEY FEEL LIKE MAYBE AFTER A FEW WEARS ITLL BE BETTER BECAUSE THE HEAL DOES THIS WEIRD SLANT THING BUT YOURE STILL BETTER OFF GOING UP .5 A SIZE.. MY 2005 LAST SHOTS ARE A 10.5 AND THESE ARE DEF A COMFORTABLE 11

AND LAST SHOTS BLOW THESE OUT THE PARK.. QUALITY SHAPE ALL THAT.. THESE SEEM TO HAVE A BULKIER FEEL THAN 14S USUALLY HAVE AND THEY ARE CUT PRETTY HIGH FOR A LOW TOP XIV. OVERALL… I AM SATISFIED AND GLAD TO HAVE SNAGGED A PAIR .. S/O TO THAT JJ RESTOCK LINK :smokin

View media item 1747726View media item 1747727

Last edited:
GOT MY LANEY 14S IN AND UNBOXED TODAY.. THEY DID A GOOD JOB IF YOU ASK ME.. I DID NOTICE SOME QUALITY ISSUES THAT SHOULD NOT HAVE HAPPENED WHEN THEYRE SUPPOSED TO BE REMASTERED AND THEYRE CHARGING 175 OR WHATEVER FOR A LOW TOP SHOE BUT IM NOT THAT PICKY WITH RETROS..

THE SIDE PANELS ARE IMPECCABLE IDK HOW SOMEONE COULD COMPLAIN.. THE TOE BOX IS THE WORST PART.. ABSOLUTELY NOT OG AT ALL LOL BUT ITS NOT THAT BIG OF A DEAL TO FUSS OVER.. AND FINALLY THE SIZING IS DEF .5 SMALLER THAN NORMALLY.. THEY FEEL LIKE MAYBE AFTER A FEW WEARS ITLL BE BETTER BECAUSE THE HEAL DOES THIS WEIRD SLANT THING BUT YOURE STILL BETTER OFF GOING UP .5 A SIZE.. MY 2005 LAST SHOTS ARE A 10.5 AND THESE ARE DEF A COMFORTABLE 11

AND LAST SHOTS BLOW THESE OUT THE PARK.. QUALITY SHAPE ALL THAT.. THESE SEEM TO HAVE A BULKIER FEEL THAN 14S USUALLY HAVE AND THEY ARE CUT PRETTY HIGH FOR A LOW TOP XIV. OVERALL… I AM SATISFIED AND GLAD TO HAVE SNAGGED A PAIR .. S/O TO THAT JJ RESTOCK LINK :smokin

View media item 1747726View media item 1747727
Glad you got your pair bro... Ur so was satisfied with my first pair craftsmanship was great 2nd pair was less so lol ......Jordan brand gonna Jordan brand tho... Still happy overall tho

View media item 1747970Got my Villa pair in and the left shoe was pretty jacked up. Guess I'm sticking with the SNKRS pair and sending the other back.

P.S. Seeing those pics of the '05 last shots makes me sad I sold mine. '08 was a tough year and I needed the money bad.

YOU CAN DEFINITELY SEE THE DIFFERENCE IN TONGUE HEIGHT AND ANKLE CUT

I've always disliked the tongue height on all the retro 14 releases. OGs with the shorter tongue just made it all look sleeker.
Yea but jb does tweaks like that for comfortability or performance reasons. I'm guessing the shorter tongue was odd like how Jordan didn't like the pull tab on the 4s digging into his ankle

So looking back at it, was copping on preorder for $240 a good idea?
I would say no as they sat for at least the weekend. So retail was definitely doable, but if you're happy about the price the quality of the shoe was actually pretty good

Back
Top Bottom