Laney 14 dropping as a quickstrike Vol coming soon

Never cared for the gingers, but I could imagine a ginger low with a black toe that would be flames.

yo the ferraris ran small too..had to get a 10.5 instead of my normal size 10. i asked so many people who had a pair and they said tts..i dnt get it...but now everyone sayin these run small too damn

14s are great perioud. black reds are one of the best j's and color period. id own 5 pairs. i wore everything and anything w them

yo the ferraris ran small too..had to get a 10.5 instead of my normal size 10. i asked so many people who had a pair and they said tts..i dnt get it...but now everyone sayin these run small too damn

SOME PPL HAVE A SKEWED DEFINITION OF TRUE TO SIZE.. TTS, ESPECIALLY ON NT, FOR SOME JUST MEANS FIT IS AS CLOSE AS POSSIBLE WITHOUT BEING "TIGHT" .. TO ME THATS NOT TTS... IT SHOULDNT POSSIBLY HURT AT ALL.. TTS FOR ME GIVES A SMIDGE OF TOE ROOM SO THEYRE NOT ALL TIGHT. FOR THESE.. I WENT WITH AN 11 AND NOT MY TRUE 10.5... MY 05 LAST SHOTS ARE VERY TTS.. 10.5

any places I can get these still?.....I was out of the country when these dropped....trying my luck...
tired.gif

I wore these for the first time Saturday. I have no complaints as far as comfort goes. Felt better than the black toes.

Back
Top Bottom