Laney 14 dropping as a quickstrike Vol coming soon

Snatched up a pair at the outlets today while traveling for $139. I'm sure they were a return. I'm a size 12, bought a size 12 and these are pretty snug. Toes are right up on the edge. May need to find a 13 out there.

Snatched up a pair at the outlets today while traveling for $139. I'm sure they were a return. I'm a size 12, bought a size 12 and these are pretty snug. Toes are right up on the edge. May need to find a 13 out there.
Nice 
smokin.gif

I'm in the same boat. My 12's are too exact. I think a 12.5 would be perfect ! Saw one on eBay. I'm sure its the guy who bought the only one on Ndc. Ima chill with this 12 and call it a day, as they're not that bad when you lace them up.

I'm in the same boat. My 12's are too exact. I think a 12.5 would be perfect ! Saw one on eBay. I'm sure its the guy who bought the only one on Ndc. Ima chill with this 12 and call it a day, as they're not that bad when you lace them up.
outlets sell returns for cheap?

just scooped a 11.5 from eastbay. feels good to get for retail lol. such a rarity these days.

If anybody hasn't already posted, DTLR have these in store. Should be sitting right on display.

Might pick up later if they sit 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom