Laney 14 dropping as a quickstrike Vol coming soon

SEEMS LIKE MOST OF THE FOLKS WITH ISSUES ORDERED FROM THE APP.. THAT SUCKS BUT KINDA MAKES SENSE.. THEY PROBABLY DONT HAVE THE APP ALL THE WAY FIGURED OUT YET AND THIS SEEMS TO BE ONE OF THE ISSUES- OVER SELLING

yup mine was ordered through the app as well. This is my second pair tho .. the first pair which was the low top 11s went through fine but these just shipped on the day they were supposed to be delivered smh and wont be here until the 16th

I just got mine and it has a micro stain that isn't visable unless I look under a microscope, I went "tts" and get this, mines is 2 times smaller. The black suede toecap is a shade darker than pictured on ndc. I ordered another pair off finish line on rd and it still staying preparing to ship, should I be scared or just commit suicide already I don't know yet I'm afraid if I did I may get blood on the pair I already have. But anyway, I'm so mad at the quality and now I'm stuck with this pair for life and my hard earned money went down the drain. I mean I do have a receipt but God forbid I exercise the right to return them from which they came. I think I'm gonna come up with a buy/sell service where if a person no longer desires to want a product they can sell it, I'll call it eBay. Thanks for hearing me rant folks...
:lol:

THANK YOU SIR... REPPED! WISH I COULD REP TWICE AFTER THEY ARRIVE LOL... WAS LOOKING FOR A RETAIL PAIR AND I LOCKED IN..I WAS WAITING AND LOOKING FOR A RESTOCK AND BOOM. MADE MY FRIDAY!
If you did not cop a pair after providing you with 3 link you would have to leave this thread
tongue.gif

I am a TTS 11.5. Just got my sz 10 pair in from Nike and WOW these are at least 2 sizes too small. I should have definitely ordered a 12 but they are sold out now. I ring dinged them and called them all kinds of pets and garden tools. After skipping lunch to stay on hold and argue I demanded Nike fly me out to Beaverton and pay for me to eat a steak in Phil's office to make up for my INCONVENIENCE. They quite go for that but we negotiated and they agreed to void FreshJ247's discount code and give it to me. Next time I will be sure to order my incorrect size so I can go through the hassle again.
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

so I put in a request to cancel my order today and they ended up shipping it anyways lol.. just got tracking info and it shows label has been created. once it's shipped they can't cancel it right? only reason why I decided to cancel was because it was taking so long and I thought they oversold or something.

My pair came in and everything is great.  Feels like in HS again...LOL.  I really thought I was doing it when I wore these joints to school.

View media item 1742137These went straight to feet as soon as I unboxed them. Feels good to get my favorite shoe ever with minimal headache. Thanks to the thread for you guys keeping it positive in here too. Appreciate that. Lost art in the JB forums nowadays.

These came 2 days ago from NDC and was finally able to check them out after being at work. Man I'm glad I doubled up. Rarely do I double up but I had to with these. Only way I will part with my 2nd pair is if someone offers me a ridiculous price for them( more money towards my house 
laugh.gif
)

Both pairs going back to Nike in the morning . Can't get over the weird ankle feeling . Sad cause these are real nice

Last edited by a moderator:
Both pairs going back to Nike in the morning . Can't get over the weird ankle feeling . Sad cause these are real nice
If you really like em man then just get used to it. I got work boots that are low cut and it felt super weird on the ankle. Thought I was gonna return em but I got used to it and forgot about how the ankle felt. Just feels very open right?

Last edited:
LOL wearing these all day at work made me realize how much in love I'm with the newer softer don't need to be broken in materials these days.

Stiff and a little bit cumbersome with a odd feel at the ankles for a low.

To be honest these were the same way back in the day. The white/Carolina ones were worse. They had a leather top part that use to beat up my ankle. The og laney 14 had mesh. Both use to sit under my ankle bone. The new versions are higher cut IMO

Wore these for a couple hours today and my god they feel like walking on bricks, no cushion. My right foot is sore near the arch also. Am I the only one?

If you really like em man then just get used to it. I got work boots that are low cut and it felt super weird on the ankle. Thought I was gonna return em but I got used to it and forgot about how the ankle felt. Just feels very open right?

To be honest these were the same way back in the day. The white/Carolina ones were worse. They had a leather top part that use to beat up my ankle. The og laney 14 had mesh. Both use to sit under my ankle bone. The new versions are higher cut IMO

These were my first pair of any Jordan 14. The ankle all around jus feels very weird to me. When I wAlk I just feel my outta and inner ankle bein irritated. They are also pretty brick like. IF anyone needs a 10.5 n 11 for retail tax, shipping, fees inbox me. Although it might be more money saving if you just wait for a restock or something

I JUST NEED THESE [emoji]128553[/emoji] SOMEONE HELP ME SNATCH A PAIR FOR RETAIL SIZE 8.5 OR 9 AND I'LL GIFT THEM LIKE $5 ON PAYPAL

Back
Top Bottom