Laney 14 dropping as a quickstrike Vol coming soon

Wanted these shoes bad as a kid so i was finally able to get a pair at my job today for $83... This was definitely a good day

I seen these at the Foley, Al outlet about a week ago. Was surprised to see em. Woulda copped but was there for Christmas shopping. I think the price for em was $140.

Last edited:
I seen these at the Foley, Al outlet about a week ago. Was surprised to see em. Woulda copped but was there for Christmas shopping. I think the price for em was $140.
You in Bama too [emoji]128563[/emoji]? I know that same outlet too

Gingers 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Yeah me too I killed the laneys and gingers back then I was only person who had both in my neighborhood everyone was bashing them because of the colors. I reuped on laneys now I need gingers.

Try them on, you'll know immediately if they're authentic or fake. Full length zoom can't be replicated.

Damn, that's a little grimy 
laugh.gif
 never seen that before. Regardless, it's better than having them just ship it with the original box in a bag, and when you open it up it's ripped up and demolished. No need to even use it then 
mean.gif

I'm sure your fine since it's FTL but it's always good to get a LC.

Its from FTL. They are legit. Just looking at them they look fine. The box was probably destroyed or a returned pair.

Thanks for your input.

Man, I've been having the worst luck these last 3 I've bought. Normally, I don't buy every release . limit myself 3-4/ yr.

Supreme 5 = No hangtag SMH SO PISSED

72-10 = I got a sz8 instead of sz11 GRRR

Laney 14= generic box!

I think after 20yrs,its a sign to hang it up

Back
Top Bottom