Larceny charge... Need advice fam.

Originally Posted by High Altitude

Originally Posted by Ikaman

Originally Posted by do work son

for a maximum of maybe $250, you risked your future livelihood. hope it was worth it OP
          Relax bro, everyone makes mistakes.. especially when profit is involved. $250??  nah son keep in mind that I was CAUGHT filling up 3 cars but the actual scheme has been going on for almost 2years.. I just used the wrong gas station this time smh.

laugh.gif

Boy, are you dumb. (not a question, btw)

So go head and tell us more about your elaborate scheme.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by sneekerluvr

Though OP is a bit of an idiot for posting information that could further incriminate him on a public internet forum, the fact that some of the people in this thread would wish an ill fate on someone that they do not even know, and some even go so far as to threaten to pass the said posts to the DA is astounding. Yes, the crimes that OP committed show a bit of a lack in moral fiber, but the same can be said about the person who wishes that it affects his career such that he can no longer get the job that he has been working towards in school for the past few years. Though I do not in any way condone the actions of the OP, I am in no place to judge him and wish for negative things to happen to him.

That being said, OP you really need to be smarter than you have shown yourself to be thus far and get a damn lawyer. With this being your first charge you maybe eligible for a number of different programs that can help you by either deferring the charges with expungement after completion or he may even be able to get the charges reduced to misdemeanors and get you on probation. Either way, you need to contact a lawyer ASAP. If money is an issue, often times you can talk to them about being on a payment plan. Do not, and I mean do not, get a court appointed attorney and just idly by thinking that it will be taken care of. Be proactive and be smarter in the future.

Originally Posted by prymone

Originally Posted by SheryarYO

Originally Posted by solefood229

If you're a full time emt why are you doing gas card scams anyway?

why not?
look at this economy..you gotta do what you gotta do now a days
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
tired.gif

i guess what hes going through wouldnt be enough of a reason for u either? numbskulls

so dude's an EMT with a BS in Business Admin, and still decides to run that scheme 
30t6p3b.gif

like the ppl above have said I wouldn't want this fool working on me or my family members

Seems like a lot of you are not understanding the seriousness of his crimes, nor understanding the strictness in the health care field today..

Originally Posted by megatron

for a maximum of maybe $250, you risked your future livelihood. hope it was worth it OP
          Relax bro, everyone makes mistakes.. especially when profit is involved. $250??  nah son keep in mind that I was CAUGHT filling up 3 cars but the actual scheme has been going on for almost 2years.. I just used the wrong gas station this time smh.
in that case, i hope you get the maximum penalty and dont get to become a nurse
matter fact ima try to do some research and find out where you from, contact the DA and send them this post where youre saying you been doing this for two years. they will further investigate.

check out this Good Samaritan..you are beyond lame for taking time out of your day to try to further tarnish this dude's reputation lol..he's done that on his own.  

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

The level of corniness in here is astounding.  Everybody acts like they're a bunch of perfect law-abiding citizens cause dude asked for advice, you aint perfect either.
With that said, OP get a lawyer, a good one.  The cost of a lawyer will hurt a lot less than the cost of them throwing the book at you in court.

oh, so im corny because i really don't have sympathy towards criminals? i might not be perfect, but my imperfections aren't landing me a felony charge.

Originally Posted by prymone

Originally Posted by SheryarYO

Originally Posted by solefood229

If you're a full time emt why are you doing gas card scams anyway?

why not?
look at this economy..you gotta do what you gotta do now a days
awesome mindset. the economy sucks, so it's acceptable to steal from other people
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by sneekerluvr

Though OP is a bit of an idiot for posting information that could further incriminate him on a public internet forum, the fact that some of the people in this thread would wish an ill fate on someone that they do not even know, and some even go so far as to threaten to pass the said posts to the DA is astounding. Yes, the crimes that OP committed show a bit of a lack in moral fiber, but the same can be said about the person who wishes that it affects his career such that he can no longer get the job that he has been working towards in school for the past few years. Though I do not in any way condone the actions of the OP, I am in no place to judge him and wish for negative things to happen to him.

That being said, OP you really need to be smarter than you have shown yourself to be thus far and get a damn lawyer. With this being your first charge you maybe eligible for a number of different programs that can help you by either deferring the charges with expungement after completion or he may even be able to get the charges reduced to misdemeanors and get you on probation. Either way, you need to contact a lawyer ASAP. If money is an issue, often times you can talk to them about being on a payment plan. Do not, and I mean do not, get a court appointed attorney and just idly by thinking that it will be taken care of. Be proactive and be smarter in the future.

Best post in here.

damn fam i don't even know what to say. Shouldn't have got caught committing a felony

This girl I'm seeing has a record and was tryna become a nurse and it's impossible-take you L
ohwell.gif

Like everyone else says GET A LAWYER. Only the arrests will be on your record for a while.

2 possibilities
- get the lawyer to plead for a deferred adjudication where the conviction is thrown out after you complete probation.
- He MIGHT be able to get the charges reduced to a misdemeanor.

-If you got the deferred route:
-The arrests will still be on your record when a background check is performed. They just won't show convictions. Still hurts when other prospects's records are clean.

-You can get your record sealed after you have been discharged from probation for like 5 yrs (depends on the state). Certain types of agencies are able to view sealed records though and, hospitals and nursing homes are among them.

-you can research the nursing licensing requirements in your state and see what felonies exclude you from obtaining a license. Not all of them do and they should be able to provide you with a specific lilst. It will benefit you to do this because it you are excluded from getting a license then you can just got to barber college or get a CDL or start a landscaping company and do what other felons do to be self employed and somewhat successful

i was talking to a nurse about my plans of becoming a nurse as well...and he told me to NEVER EVER EVER get anything on my record. NEVER.
it will prevent me from getting into a nursing program and it will take years and years to be able to just get a chance to apply again and then when I do pass the boards, my RN license will be reviewed once again with a chance of being denied.
I've been living my life following the rules ever since I heard that. It is very serious and if i were you, hire a lawyer no matter how much it costs.
If you wait too long, you will lose your chance of even having a clean record. Hiring a lawyer may cost you a couple g's, but if nursing is what you want, then do it. Plus nurses make 70-80k, so a couple g's isn't much.
Good luck with that

Best chance is a deferred deal like stated above. IDK bout being a nurse but my felonys kept me from getting many many jobs..oddly enough I got a job working with handicapped people and they did a background check. They said as long as I was honest up front they didn't care. 7 drug felonys you would think they would have..A felony on your record isnt the end of your life but it does make things a whole lot harder id research the licences laws in your state and get that lawyer ASAP..expect restitution for the gas as well at the very very least

matter fact ima try to do some research and find out where you from, contact the DA and send them this post where youre saying you been doing this for two years. they will further investigate.

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

Shut up u fool u really going ma hard to get a fellow nt'er in more trouble than he already is And op keep ya head up and give that up fam I did something similar But instead of gas stations it was actual stores with the gift cards. I got caught and put on probation so no need to snitchBut I did hire a lawyer it did cost like 10 stacks and that was a discount because I knew my lawyerMost of my life. I wound up getting a misderminer only and probation they said if I snitch on my peoples then case dismissedAnd all charges dropped I didn't choose that and I had to pay restitution it was hardly worth it op real talkAll the money I stacked from this went straight to the lawyer and more my partners kept going I stopped they wound up getting caught big time And now they doing like 8 years up state but my point is get a lawyer bite the bullet and give it up it's not the gas station it's the fact That it's hot period
dude is about that life

Back
Top Bottom