Larceny charge... Need advice fam.

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Originally Posted by AR Guy

Originally Posted by Ikaman

I was in possession of a shell gas card and was caught on camera filling tanks up (3 of them), now I'm being charged with 3 counts of use of a stolen credit card (1 charge for each tank I filled up)... Problem is I just finished my nursing pre-req's and I'm apllying to the program next month, but by that time I'll have the felonies on my record...Hiring a high-priced lawyer to fight the case is out of the question because I just paid my tuition for the semester ($3100). So my question is....How %$%%#% am I in regards to ever becoming a nurse with this on my record??  Thanks guys.
So, you just openly admitted that you're guilty on a public forum... Good job guy. First thing I would do would be to have a mod delete this thread and than go from there.

ETA

I didn't even notice that you did it again and further explained your crimes
laugh.gif
. You deserve everything that happens to you off stupidity alone.

Basically
laugh.gif
and dude threatenin to snitch is even stupider... I wanna tell u everythings,gunna b ok but I doubt it. They do pretty comprehensive background checks (fbi, criminal, etc) for hospital jobs. That plus the job climate, even if,nurses r needed,everywhere isnt gunna b a good look for u... Good luck tho, I guess

Really?

in that case, i hope you get the maximum penalty and dont get to become a nurse
matter fact ima try to do some research and find out where you from, contact the DA and send them this post where youre saying you been doing this for two years. they will further investigate.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Hope you like being an EMT.
Its not that bad bro. Dont forget BSI and scene safety
wink.gif

soo say i hae a bunch of misdemeanor drug arrests(buncha other stuff to).. would i be wasting my time tryin to become a rn?

srs question

i dont have any felonys
but i was planning on looking into this

Originally Posted by High Altitude

roll.gif
OP have fun with that on your record

son you find that funny?....what a D-bag.
lawyer up and start making stupid moves, cmon famb  
tired.gif

Originally Posted by prymone

soo say i hae a bunch of misdemeanor drug arrests(buncha other stuff to).. would i be wasting my time tryin to become a rn?

srs question

i dont have any felonys
but i was planning on looking into this
There are multiple misdemeanor and felony convictions that could legally prevent us from placing you in a clinical facility, which makes you ineligible for admission into the nursing program. You will receive the documents and instructions for the fingerprinting process with your acceptance into the program.
The statement from above is from one of the nursing schools for potential applicants. No matter how small the misdemeanor is, it may significantly affect your chances of being accepted. Be careful!!!

From what I know, they do a criminal background check on you when you apply. If they find out you do have criminal charges, they move on to the next one! The reason for this is because the schools will place you at a hospital for clinicals. They do not want individuals with a criminal record at their hospital.

Waste of time? Doesn't hurt to apply.

not even gonna come in here with jokes but you screwed your life OP

my chick is a nurse btw, an yea why would you do such a thing? youre def not gonna get your nursing L now.

i can only speak for my state of CT, an i know a lot of nurses, CNA, LPNs, RNs

your def not gettin hired anywhere with BS on your record to OP and prymone.

Sorry op just lawyer up and there's no getting away with a punishment but a lessened one wouldn't hurt.

On a side note I remember paying dude 20 and him filling me up with 40 didn't ask questions just left feeling like I did something wrong. Lol.
(wasn't op) but same scheme

damn i bet you had all 3 cars waiting on the same pump, you was standing there cooking...

always gotta be smart, tell 1 car to meet you @ 1 gas station the other to meet you @ the other since they are normally across the street from each other

what you charging tho? half off receipt price?

Originally Posted by JRAdagreat72

Originally Posted by sneekerluvr

Though OP is a bit of an idiot for posting information that could further incriminate him on a public internet forum, the fact that some of the people in this thread would wish an ill fate on someone that they do not even know, and some even go so far as to threaten to pass the said posts to the DA is astounding. Yes, the crimes that OP committed show a bit of a lack in moral fiber, but the same can be said about the person who wishes that it affects his career such that he can no longer get the job that he has been working towards in school for the past few years. Though I do not in any way condone the actions of the OP, I am in no place to judge him and wish for negative things to happen to him.

That being said, OP you really need to be smarter than you have shown yourself to be thus far and get a damn lawyer. With this being your first charge you maybe eligible for a number of different programs that can help you by either deferring the charges with expungement after completion or he may even be able to get the charges reduced to misdemeanors and get you on probation. Either way, you need to contact a lawyer ASAP. If money is an issue, often times you can talk to them about being on a payment plan. Do not, and I mean do not, get a court appointed attorney and just idly by thinking that it will be taken care of. Be proactive and be smarter in the future.

Best post in here.

Back
Top Bottom