LARGE XX3 PICS (high quality fakes)

Can we lock this up now please?
We got the real deal now!
Let me say
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
!!!

Firstoff, lay off my man vocaldigital23. Those are MY pics, he just posted them for me. I said from the very first post that these were fake. I even wentthrough the trouble of making a post to ask permission from the mods if it was ok to post the pics of the fakes, since it was the XX3....it got locked. My picswere posted on another site, then eventually posted on NT. I don't buy fakes, I don't even buy Jordans anymore. I think these shoes are terrible realor fake. I asked a friend here in China if he had a pic of the shoe and he brought me 2 pairs of XX3's : wht/ red, and blk/red/stealth. I didn't payfor them, I didn't ask for them. I was only trying to be helpful, and share with NT, since people have been crying and whining about pics for over a yearnow. If this makes me an non-legit NTer then so be it. You have your real pics now, give JB your $185 pls tax, and have fun looking like Ronald Mcdonald.Chinese bootleggers: 1 JB: 0
Peace.

^^JB you got caught stealing a shoe from another company!
smh.gif

the shape of the shoe is too close to the "real" XX3's! eventhough the picture is compared to a fake XX3's it's still the shape of theXX3.

Sad to say but,lemme find out high quality fakes have better quality the JB,lmao
laugh.gif

Neway,the black/white and grey joints are fire

The Black and Red ones arent half bad.....its just hard for me to get into these newer Jordans. The last Jordan I was feeling from the newer stuff is theStealth XX.

Originally Posted by neimaj

Firstoff, lay off my man vocaldigital23. Those are MY pics, he just posted them for me. I said from the very first post that these were fake. I even went through the trouble of making a post to ask permission from the mods if it was ok to post the pics of the fakes, since it was the XX3....it got locked. My pics were posted on another site, then eventually posted on NT. I don't buy fakes, I don't even buy Jordans anymore. I think these shoes are terrible real or fake. I asked a friend here in China if he had a pic of the shoe and he brought me 2 pairs of XX3's : wht/ red, and blk/red/stealth. I didn't pay for them, I didn't ask for them. I was only trying to be helpful, and share with NT, since people have been crying and whining about pics for over a year now. If this makes me an non-legit NTer then so be it. You have your real pics now, give JB your $185 pls tax, and have fun looking like Ronald Mcdonald. Chinese bootleggers: 1 JB: 0
Peace.

roll.gif
roll.gif
owned

Originally Posted by VAHustler

Originally Posted by neimaj

Firstoff, lay off my man vocaldigital23. Those are MY pics, he just posted them for me. I said from the very first post that these were fake. I even went through the trouble of making a post to ask permission from the mods if it was ok to post the pics of the fakes, since it was the XX3....it got locked. My pics were posted on another site, then eventually posted on NT. I don't buy fakes, I don't even buy Jordans anymore. I think these shoes are terrible real or fake. I asked a friend here in China if he had a pic of the shoe and he brought me 2 pairs of XX3's : wht/ red, and blk/red/stealth. I didn't pay for them, I didn't ask for them. I was only trying to be helpful, and share with NT, since people have been crying and whining about pics for over a year now. If this makes me an non-legit NTer then so be it. You have your real pics now, give JB your $185 pls tax, and have fun looking like Ronald Mcdonald. Chinese bootleggers: 1 JB: 0
Peace.

roll.gif
roll.gif
owned

MMMHHH !!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

SO WERE USING FAKES TO IDOLIZE KICKS WE WANT....SMH
eyes.gif
WHAT IS NIKETALK COMING TO...

hahaha i just finished posting in the official xx3 post that all it would take was for a xx3 colorway w/o the pattern for me to be sold on them and low andbehold here's exactly what i wanted... too bad they're f'n fakes. hahaha. what a horrible day when bootleggers have improved on JB's designs.

Originally Posted by 23thegreatest23

^^JB you got caught stealing a shoe from another company!
smh.gif

the shape of the shoe is too close to the "real" XX3's! eventhough the picture is compared to a fake XX3's it's still the shape of the XX3.

I doubt that's even the case, fakes are horrible but if they can make a shoe that looks better than the original then thats a serious issue.

just wondering... why would u tag pictures of fakes shoes?

thanks for thw pics btw i didnt need em though, ive seen and held the a sample pair of the XX3s before and i did already notice some differences between theseand those

Back
Top Bottom