LARGE XX3 PICS (high quality fakes)

eh ... i mean , they're alright i guess
ohwell.gif

no way in hell im paying 230$ for them though

i like them but not 185 ill gett them when they drop to under 100 because nobody will be focusing on these next year theyll want the packs

I have a feeling these are fakes also. They look EXACTLY the same as the shoes did last time someone posted pics of fakes. BabyJ already came in and confirmedthat those were indeed fakes and that Brand Jordan has finally hid pictures from NT. I honestly think that these are fake or are a "dumbie" shoe.Take two seconds to think about it.

-For the past 5 years that I have been a part of this board, there has not been ONE MORE CREDIBLE source than Baby J. PERIOD. I know there are a lot of dudeson this board that come through with some good info, but nothing is ever as accurate as that man.

-This is the LAST Air Jordan signature shoe. Don't you think BJ wants to keep this thing under wraps like the old days? I think that by keeping it underwraps longer causes more suspense and hype, which we all know they love. I don't see them showing off the final shoe. Honestly, why would they?!

-The shoe itself- To be honest with you, I wouldn't mind if it was a signature Jay, just not the 23. What doesn't make any sense to me is how are thepeople who produce fakes seeing what the ACTUAL shoe looks like before a public such as NT? If they are even showing this thing around the Nike company, whywould anyone show it to someone who produces fakes?! It just doesn't add up. We have heard for a year now that this shoe would be kept under wraps untilthe stores finally got the shipment of the shoe itself. It very well could be a decoy to throw off the people who make the fakes, that way come 1/5 everyone isin shock.

-Inspiration wise- All we heard from the big heads was that the shoes were going to have a native feel to them while combining the 1's, 15's, and11's. Where at in the "23" does it resemble any of those shoes? There is not one woven part on the shoe unlike what many said would happen monthsago.

Things aren't adding up here. You guys can go on and believe whatever is thrown before your eyes but honestly think. How the hell are there fakes of the23s when nobody but the top dogs at Nike have seen them? Even Baby J came in and blew up the last post saying that they weren't the XX3's. Guesswe'll find out in two weeks.........

these are hot! at first i wasnt sure if these were worth 185 but im probably gonna pick up the black/red colorway

these are beautiful. not the best jordan shoe ive ever seen but its simple and i like it. the white and black will be bought.

Regardless of what others may think, this shoe is hot! Looks like JB delivered (For Once) and gave us a simple shoe that appears to be functional bothon and off the court! Cant wait to actually get a hold of these!

These are just like the DWADE converse. Is DWADE the next thing to jump to JB or something? Kinda dissapointed. I don't see any distinctiveness for this.

Wow...they're both stunning.
eek.gif
It's a shoe I can actually pictureMJ flying in. Those blk/red ones scream playoff time at MSG. They look completely functional and stunning/original at the same time.

What a great way to finish the line, it's akin to MJ's final jumper as a Bull, just beautiful.

Originally Posted by Shady4Life

Disappointment to me, reminds me of a T-Mac shoe more than a Jordan let alone the XX3!
you're damn right!!
roll.gif

it looks like tmac 5 to be exact
eyes.gif

OK,last time...

I do not wish to spend time examining these shoes.

But from what I know and have seen.

These are High Quality Fakes.

But at least you get the idea or a "grasp" of what they will look like on Release Day.

I think theyre fake cus if u look at the scanned pic the side of the shoes arnt stiched like that theyre groved or cut...........zoom in on the shoe u can seeit......and the tounge is crushed leather.....the tounges on these pics look soft and cheap......AND.......the diamond pattern on the toe on up to the top ofthe tounge is different.........BUT............THESE SHOES ARE CLASSIC..........HOTT.....

Ok NT'ers read the post before you say anything... we know (if you can read) that these are fakes. That has been established.

Also there is nothing similar between these and ANY T-Mac shoe except for the colorways. That is like comparing some Sketchers boots and a pair of Timbs. They are both boots, yes. But thats it.

8gdq1b7.jpg

And who ever made this caption needs to go back and take elementary English again.

Back
Top Bottom