Laser V's in Milwaukee?

^well that can be said about most shops, especially in Milwaukee, i hate goin into mall chains, ie finishline, champs or footaction.....
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee​

Sho3tyme, is Playmakers getting the New Six-Rasheed Wallace af1's? Man, I want those more than the foams.
BOYCOTT BET!!!!! XBOX Live Gamer Tag: Napoleon357

^yes they'll have them all....
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee​

Just FDL,or will every location have them? I didn't feel like going to finishline at 7:00am so I missed the black/silver V's........Oh well, I'll just order the glow in the dark dunks instead.

just fdl i beleive, they re only gettin 24 pairs of each for each release day....
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee​

any new foam news...
SpursFan414 AKA: KIX
help my guy out with his clothing line... all are done by hand...hit him up
www.safaribrand.com
wanted union 180 barkleys and day of the dead dunks size 10.5 or 11 please help me out

Can any of you guys msg or Email me if you see these.

The guy at PM says they're not getting em and if they haven't heard by now, I think we're all outta luck here.
.CLASSIFIED

^they are....

i saw the shipping sheet two days ago....

steez remind me on aim, and i ll keep you posted..
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee​

Quote:
^they are....

i saw the shipping sheet two days ago....

steez remind me on aim, and i ll keep you posted..
:lol:
laugh.gif
.CLASSIFIED

who did you talk to that said they did the ordering?

T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee​

Not sure. I called over the phone to all three spots and everyone sounded pissy soon as I said fo-a-m..... Apparently, some of y'all been calling too much. Stop harassing these people, guys. It's just shoes.

..... :lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
.CLASSIFIED

well, i have received numerous pm's/emails i will make a post in this forum as soon as i know they physically have them, after that its up to you, i can not hold any pairs or anything like that.....good luck...
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee​

So, these are coming out in February instead of this month? Damn...foams,super bowl, and XXII's for my kids will hurt my pockets.

^you know you have money like that....lol,

i have budgeted money for shoes through march....lol
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee​

lol...I need to start a shoe budget. If I don't get the foams, then I'll have to get the new six-rasheed af1's.
T E A M M I D W E S T
Reppin the 414
Holdin down Milwaukee​

^lol, i have to pass on sheeds, not in the budget......

on a sidenote, good to see Milwaukee ppl posting,

and all those guys who pm'd me and dont post...i m waiting for you to come out of the woodwork.....
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee​

i am just trying to get the foams in a 10.5 or 11
www.safaribrand.com
wanted union 180 barkleys and day of the dead dunks size 10.5 or 11 please help me out

Does anyone know which mall-based retailers will have the Spiz'ikes in the Milwaukee area? I'll probably end up calling most of them tomorrow but if someone has reliable information it would be appreciated.

^Playmakers has them.....not sure about "mall based" locations that will have them though....
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee​

Kicks-r-us has them up(foams) for $300.00 :frown:
frown.gif
I wonder if that means Playmakers will have them on Saturday.
T E A M M I D W E S T
Reppin the 414
Holdin down Milwaukee​

i hope the foam hold off til my taxes in two weeks...i just got two pairs of the fire red 23's V's that i missed
www.safaribrand.com

should be sometime this week.....
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee​

for the spizikes i work at finishline mayfair and today we had quite a few left. alot above size 10.5. a lot of people were reluctant to cop with the $175 price tag.
Its a way of life...

Back
Top Bottom