Last Official DMP post...Petition included!

i finally got my 2 packs from ebay - one to rock one to keep deadstock
1 of them half J-O-R-D-A-N goin down the eyelets the other one is normal... but the thing is that the normal one is bigger and longer than the J-O-R-D-A-N one

-Is That How Its Supposed to Be?-

becuz theyre both sz 9.5

got my pack easy on the 28th :D
happy.gif

i heard some champs were selling second shippments? how???W?Q??!?q2#W?DWQ?RE!#?~?!@$#?@$~

cuz they dont fit meh​

yea im waiting on my DMp from champs also... its from their second shipment... bu i hope it doesnt have the J O R D A N on the lace loopz

Quote:
this past month has been hell for me cause i just got accepted to NT!!! i can post now sorry just thought i would let that be known!! btw i do have the DMP and had no trouble picking it up :rofl:
roll.gif

Quote:
man you guys are pityful and funny at the same time so because you weren't able to cop the DMP you want them re-released smh, if you miss out you miss out just take the L, wish the Cool grey XI's would re-release since i missed out on those. If you want the DMP that bad go on Ebay and cop, prices are ok shissh all your paying is an extra $150 dollars but if you're a die hard Jordan collector that really shouldn't be an issue. How would you guys like that everytime a hot Jordan sells out and people weren't able to cop JB re-released them, then all of you guys would complain that everybody and their moms has a pair and that JB mislead costumers. All this is part of the sneaker culture you gotta take your bumps & bruises i want some Mushroom Air One's & September blue VI's but i doubt i will ever own a pair.
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
@ son that wants them re-released because people cut in front of him, whose fault is that Jordan Brand, thats your fault for being soft dun.
- :stoneface:
indifferent.gif

- let me start off by saying i copped a DMP, so i dont have any complaints in that area but this reply was just uncalled for. *pay attention* its not the fact that they want it re-released because they didnt get theirs, but because the release was so messed up. first it was a GR, then at the last minute it wasnt., first it was only online at finishline.com then at the last minute eastbay.com, then some people that ordered online got their order cancelled. its like no matter how much you tried to educate yourself about the release to ensure you'd get a pair your attempt was mostly botched by downed servers, mall sercurity, employee hookups, misinformation, or pointless marketing schemes.
- dun. :lol:
laugh.gif
:smh:
nono.gif

Quote:
indifferent.gif
@ son that wants them re-released because people cut in front of him
- and :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
to you or any other NTer who has the nerve to try and @#%$ on another NTer's dreams of copping a pair of whatever kicks they want.
- THIS IS NT its what we are about, id rather get it than some snot nosed teenager just trying to impress some girl whos going to dog them out in a year anyway.

Quote:
man you guys are pityful and funny at the same time so because you weren't able to cop the DMP you want them re-released smh, if you miss out you miss out just take the L, wish the Cool grey XI's would re-release since i missed out on those.
- take the L? are you serious? you sound like you've been @#%$ in the mouth more than once. oh?, are you mad doggie? you couldnt cop the CG XI? beat it kid!
- making others as unhappy as you solves nothing. like i said before this is NT if it were up to me everyone on NT that wanted a pair would of had an opportunity.

**mods please excuse the harsh comments but dudes like this give the JB forum a bad name. please delete, edit, warn, or ban as you see fit.**
[/i]

^^^damn that is a long @#%$ response...isn't the hype gone yet?lock this already...no more dmp please...move on.

seasoned vet, good to see someone who's in this for everyone not just themselves. Good words.

It's a sad day when little fifteen year olds come on a message board to talk tough to make up for all the wedgies they are catching at school.

Restoring order to the Shoe
Game​
http://fakepolice.com
Expect
the Unexpected​

Quote:
first it was only online at finishline.com then at the last minute eastbay.com

actaully buddy it was eastbay first that was confirmed to be the only store online selling them, not finishline, even though we all know wat ended up happening. and ooo yeah

u mad doggie?

Quote:
actaully buddy it was eastbay first that was confirmed to be the only store online selling them, not finishline, even though we all know wat ended up happening. and ooo yeah

u mad doggie?
- :smh:
nono.gif
what a bunch of @#%$ childish @#%$ kids!
- okay eastbay, then finishline. happy now? :D
happy.gif
:rolleyes
eyes.gif

- who are you anyway? was i talking to you? are you his @#%$? did i offend you by talking to your man?

- the JB forum kills me though. its kind of hard to digest at times. every board has its problems but over here its, idk its kind of hard to explain.
- children like these are why people stay away from the JB forum but ive been here alot lately looking for info on the DMP release, and quickly reminded why i stopped viewing this forum in the first place.
- its like these kids go out of their way to be total @#%$ any and everyway they can. they dont try to help anybody, its all about them, then they'll have the nerve to turn around and laugh at the other people who dont have what they have, at least in here. ive seen many questions posted (legitimate, and stupid) with no answers given or help, just a bunch of sarcastic comments.

- for what its worth, good luck to all still seeking their DMP. im glad there are no JB releases im interested in until maybe May. im o-u-t.
[/i]

I love my DMP. both shoes are straight as far as quality is concerned. IMO we need a run of VIs and XIs. My first VI and i'm impressed. And, the soles on both are so icy.

Like i always say, alot of NTers need to have some cheese with they wine

Did DMPs have sole inserts or stuffing? Did they have size tags (ie: in the tongue or on the side)?
Want To Earn $10? Sign up now for a free ipod and complete an offer under this referral ! Once your done e-mail me @ [email protected] to get your money!

if anyone did remember dat i so called "BLEW UP A SPOT" and i wasnt goin to get my pair, wellll i sure did ! :wink:
wink.gif
only 18 pairs !

oh yeh my mom called Norfolk, va base to see if any other base has them so my cuzin can get dem an they said NEX navy base in norfolk an some base in San Diego, Ca gettin them "DATS WUT THEY SAID" dont flame me cuz im given information

damn i'[m getting tired of my dmp's already...plus the price is going down...i'll just hold onto it for like 5 yrs and hope they jump in price again or get osme good trades

this needs to get locked... for people who didnt get it, get yourself some 7's and 4's that are coming out in the future or try to find some steals on infareds or some concords beacuse the dmp is over

I neva undahstan y ppl b typin like dis cuz I cant undahstand wut deh be sahyin.
NEW YORK GIANTS: AT LEAST 8 AND 8 IN 2005-2006

Well everyone who wants them to re-release I hope you don't plan on selling them because there going to end up being a GR.
Want To Earn $10? Sign up now for a free ipod and complete an offer under this referral ! Once your done e-mail me @ [email protected] to get your money!

Still searching for my pair.. need an 11.5 SOOO baddddd!!!! i hope something happens with a re-release or re-stock idk...

SMH @ dude on eBay selling DMP with J-O-R-D-A-N eyelets for over a stack BIN... :smh:
nono.gif

[/b]​
[/b]​
[/b]​

Where are all these stocks happening. I been making my usual rounds at my normal spots and if there's a been a restock, it's probably been bought up by employees. :/
I'm completely immune to hype.
***Stuff for Sale***

Back
Top Bottom