Last Official DMP post...Petition included!

^^^They are not going to restock and if they do somewhere somehow they are going to be bought out before you ever hear about it!!!!

Just leave it alone or got to ebay or wait for the next DMP and trade with someone for the 1st... :pimp:
pimp.gif

I hope everyone gets their PACK
North Carolina​

^ The supposed recalled defected ones do. There are basically two versions of authentic DMP XIs, ones with and without the name running don the eyelets.

HEE HEE! Bronx up.

Yo those restock allegations are

"...then I get swivvy as I cruise New York City sayin power, equality, Allah sees equality."-Three Slim's Dynamite, Digable Planets

OK So I Guess My Thread Got Locked Cuz It Was DMP Related

But Look

I Got An Offer Of $275 For My VIs And I Think I Might Be Able To Get More And Plus I Wanna Make At Least $600-$700 Of My Packages As a Whole Meanin I'ma Have To Flip My XIs For About $400 Should I Sell My VIs For The $275 Or Hold Out Until I Get Offered More Money?

I doubt this whole re-release thing is gonna happen. Just wait for the next pack I guess. It's too late for me I'mma spend it on some Chambray VII's and maybe some XXI's

^^^^ Well since your greedy and taking advantage of a hyped up release by trying to make money off of everyone XIs go for $400 on ebay and VIs you could get up to $350. So theres $750.
And yea im still mad I dont have a DMP pack lol
TEST THE PEOPLE PLEASE BEFORE YOU LET THEM INTO NIKETALK MEMEBER #2

For sale.Orange AM95 size 11 DS $125. Email [email protected]
Looking for Laney or Fire Red Vs size 10.5-11.5

I don't know if the petition will work, but I signed it in hopes that JB does do something to alleviate the pain for those who didn't get them.

I'm still looking for a 10.5 DMP package to trade with my size 9s.
------------------------------------------------------
I have DMP Size 9 to trade w/ Your Size 10.5 or 11; Looking for SoCal/LA trade
White Laser IVs size 11/11.5 for sale or trade with Black Laser IVs
AJ 13's Grey Toes Size 11.5, AJ 13 White/Carolina Size 10, AJ 13 Flints Size 12 for Sale email: [email protected]

im glad i got my pack on time phewww
when you gettin money sacrafices be made/dress up with the heat and look nice as d.wade.- fabolous

Just saw an eBay auction of size 13 DMP that ended for $610 shipped. You can say that the hype is done, so lock this so-called official post. Let's go!
[table][tr][td] Keep Your Hood Safe[/td] [/tr][tr][td]START SNITCHIN'[/td] [/tr][tr][td] E-mail: [email protected][/td] [td] AIM: S50H[/td] [/tr][/table]​

I saw that sz 13 auction as well. Yeah, it's not as crazy as $700-$900 a week and a half ago but, come on, it's still double! It just burns me to no end that the shoe game has become little more than a reselling game! I simply refuse to give into that and ,if, God willing, I should get my hands on this without breaking the bank, great! If not, I'll know it wasn't due to a lack of trying.
Good luck to all those STILL trying to get theirs.
Peace

I still found a spot near me this weekend with some small sizes in stock, didn't bother picking up though because I've had enough of the DMP experience.

Also please do not EZ or email me asking for a pair because after my last pair is gone on eBay I'm finished trying to locate pairs for people and then having e-thugs send me stupid and immature mesages...

Back
Top Bottom