Last Official DMP post...Petition included!

Quote:
Hopefully it at least gets them thinking about making all future release GR's.

Exactly......

I don't think Brand Jordan ever truly realized what really goes on at these releases. Or just how many people come up empty-handed even though they put forth the effort. If you read the experiences, some people took their kids, who will be future Jordan customers. I feel bad for the peeps that camped out and got slighted because of resellers, line jumpers, and shady employees. It's a crappy experience to make an empty trip when you are a kid.

Can't speak for everyone, but I wanted these not because they were "limited", but because I wanted the XI.

Restoring order to the Shoe
Game​
http://fakepolice.com
Expect
the Unexpected​

Actually, I'd say they do realize what goes on as this has happened before, but not like they give a damn. Tons of people went home empty handed when the cool grey xi's were released, not to mention the rioting and violence.

It's not just Jordan Brands fault either. We here a NT should also take some of the blame for the foolishness that goes on with these releases.

Anyone remember they were supposed to have DMP shirts with Jordan dunking the ball, people showed pics of both in white/gold jordan and black/gold jordan. Did they even release these?

Last edited:
Got mine's From My boy at Champs they got 3 today i got the one size 9.5 can't where them but owell..Anywayz the real story is when he brung them out i noticed the they had "jordan" on the XI's? im thinking to myself didn't they Re call this because of that?? So im like omg i got the one's with the Jordan on it to mself i was shocked So now im wondering to myself how rare they are?? really rare i think...

ncmk9i.jpg
" />

ncmkgw.jpg
" />

ncmlv4.jpg
" />

ncmm0z.jpg
" />

^^^
Can you tell me if the ones that were recalled have a blue tint on the soles?
compared to the released ones that have a clear sole.

can you verify.
For Sale:frown:all DS) aim: instaPUMP msn/email: [email protected]
aj19 OLY 10-10.5, aj4 wht/grn 10.5, aj13 altitude 11, aj13 wht/wheat 10, aj13 flints 11, aj13 blk/red 11, aj13 low blk/low 11, aj13 low wht/blk/ylw 10, aj10 blk 10, aj12 wht/flint 10.5, aj12 blk/wht 11, aj1 wht/nvy 11.5, aj1 low why/nvy/blk 10.5, aj2 low wht/red 10, h2k4 laser 10, h2k4 all-star 10.5, af1 low "LA" 11
SHOES FOR SALE WITH PICS sz10-11 TORONTO HEADS

personally, i'm glad they released the version w/o the jordan going down the eyelets. good job JB with that decision, but thumbs down to them for not getting all their recalled pairs back. they should have made the gold jumpman stitched on, but i guess it's not too big of a deal.

congrats on your pair.

<--- i stole this avatar. thanks to whoever made it

^^^^^ i dunno if its me or not but as you know they maddd icy ' but they have that blueish tint to it tho i mean i dunno really what you mean by blueish tint thier icy they have a blueish tint allready they madd icy so i guess they do?? its hard for me to say...

Quote:
I'll keep saying this... the petition is a waste of time. JB won't hear ppl's cries and they'll continue to pull stuff like this

I have to agree instead of wasting time with this petition you could have made sure you got yours on the 28th, or you could be out there still trying to find them...it is not impossible...look what I came up with today as well...

DMPwitLetters.jpg

If you want to petition something, it should be more along the lines of trying to get JB to regulate the "1 per customer rule"...believe me you do not want them to GR things like the DMP that is what makes Jordans special.... You don't want to start seeing J's next to these on the shelves...
shoes_ia54130.jpg

No hard feelings shaq or anyone who did not get the DMP..just my opinion but I love limited releases...Its always been about the hunt for me...

Did any other stores across the country get these recalled DMP's in this week? SkyWitIt's pair above was from the same store I got mine from...Just curious if anyone else is finding them by surprise out there

allthingsjordan

I got Mine's from the Allentown mall , and champs is where i got them you got yours thier also?

^^^You know it...I was supposed to get that 9.5 too but dude, ("you're boy"), told me it was still packed away and he would call me when he found it...obviously he was lying, but I'm not hating, glad you got a pair too...i guess... :b
tongue.gif

You're the first person from the L.V. I've seen on here in ages...were you there for the release on the 28th?

allthingsjordan

alright, i asked this in the previous DMP post, but got didn't get any responses before it was shut down... so i'll ask again. does anyone know where i can get the jordan t-shirt, either white or black, with MJ going up for a dunk? he had is tongue sticking out and was doing a one handed dunk.
Email: [email protected]
AIM: Room101Pimpology

WANT: DS AM95's Black/Orange size 10.5-11

^^^^^ Yea i called aswell what time you call ? i called around 6.30 7.00 was thier at 8.00 na i wasnt thier the 28th i was working , but yea when i called he had 1 pair left he wasnt lying when he said he had it packed away still he was tellin the truth on that one i just left work straight thier, i guess when i got thier he unpacked it allready, i tolded him i was on my way for them so i guess he held them for me, how did you get your pair??

I got a call around 2 and got there a little after 5...if I would've made it down earlier I probably would have gotten the size 9 too....I ended up with a 10...He searched for like 15 minutes for the 9.5 and said he couldn't find them yet...But if he was your friend or whatever then I can see why he would have lied about not being able to find them..."all's fair in love and sneakers"
And now i'm even happier that you got them if you didn't get any of the other ones on release day...If you ever need any sneaker help or anything else from a local cat just PM me...BTW what size are you?

allthingsjordan

i didnt get a chance to get the altitudes when they came out because of most of these same reasons >:
mad.gif
. so i had to wait a while for people to calm down about them so i can respect what everyone's saying about not having them. but i did get a chance to get these.

my point is, is that all you guys gotta do is wait a little until the next big craze hits and everyone's craving for it and buy it from someone slightly over retail.

use this time to buy some shoes that you've ALWAYS wanted. get your grails with that $300 or so that you saved up.

and to meth....i REALLY appreciate your post! i ALSO learned a new word to add to my vocabulary :lol:
laugh.gif
. other than the teasing of what IS coming out this holiday season....i think it's carmines :D
happy.gif
what do you think?

Well..........it seems that the hype is cooling down. The average price on ebay for sz 9 - 10.5 is between $400 - $500, which is not bad, in my opinion. Compared to last week, the highest price was almost $700.... |I
tired.gif
|I
tired.gif

I think it'll be steady in $400-$500 range for the next couple weeks.

Does anyone think that the DMP's with the JORDAN in gold on the XI's is "worth more" or "more rare" than the others?

Quote:
SkyWitIt... you say you got yours today? Yet your receipt shows 1/28?

That is the release date included with the SKU description...the date of sale is at the bottom of the receipt...BTW...I see that "your boy" gave you "no tax" on those...hope that is legit, because if it not...he could get fired over that...

JM

Back
Top Bottom