Last Official DMP post...Petition included!

alot of that depends on size too, larger sizes will still get a little more than your average 9-11. Plus the "jordan" laceholes sets will definitely always pull more to the point where they won't be available anymore.

Directed towards anybody that got their DMP off of finishline.com....were your dog tags missing??
I guess someone at the warehouse wanted some extra dogtags. lol. oh well.
-J-
I'm selling size 9 DS Jordans. I-XIII. You name it, I probably got it.
Hit me up.
[email protected] or AIM jnance4848

i really don't think that the petition is going to work. due to the fact that if they do re-release the DMPs, then how about the other limited edition shoes that were released prior to this. like the Laser 4s, two of them, i know a lot of them were upset because they never got their pair. i'm one of them. bottom line is, if you did not get your pair of DMPs, waaah, waaah!
too bad, so sad....good luck on that petition...

Quote:
I see that "your boy" gave you "no tax" on those...hope that is legit, because if it not...he could get fired over that...

no sales tax in PA on sneakers or apparel...I came all the way back from WA to make sure I didn't have to pay tax on this $300 package...believe me it is nice...

So has anyone else been lucky enough to find these re-calls in their local stores across the country?

allthingsjordan

I hope the petition works, but knowing major corporations and how they operate, they have the year planned way in advance.
Trade your size 9.5 DMP's for my size 8 DMP's!!!!

JMaddidas wrote:

Quote:
I see that "your boy" gave you "no tax" on those...hope that is legit, because if it not...he could get fired over that...

allthingsjordan wrote:

Quote:
no sales tax in PA on sneakers or apparel...I came all the way back from WA to make sure I didn't have to pay tax on this $300 package...believe me it is nice...

I wouldn't normally weigh in on these types of comments from JM, but I just couldn't resist...Don't you folks just love when cats just want to flex their "somebody could get fired" muscle. No hate or disrespect JM, it's just that sometimes your posts are just way to sarcastic. I almost never read posts where BabyJ makes hatin' or self-aggrandizing comments.

Some states don't charge sales tax. Besides, you could have easily looked up that information based on the "numbers" shown on that particular sales receipt because you have access. Also, considering where you started off at, you would have known that folks from a certain bordering state don't pay sales tax.

I dont think they are gonna send anymore of these out, maybe JB will learn for the next package, i just hope the Mall that i went to learns from this experience
TEAM PLATANO

I HAVE A DMP SZ. 11 F/S or F/T $700 or trades for Tiffs, AJ 4 blk/cement, wht/cement,send me offers info in the sig.
[email protected] or hit me up on AIM: MIKEBDAGR8

My boss' friend got a dmp package wit the J-O-R-D-A-N stitched down the XI's how much do you think they will go for? or should he even sell 'em?

WOW, I really hope they re-release! This release was supposed to be a GR, and it turned out to be crazy!

-- I REALLY NEED sz 13-14 (Defining Moments Pack) ***SIZE 7.5 TO TRADE OR SELL***...LET ME KNOW!--

EMAIL: AIM: bigcid19

doubt they will re-relaese, but added my sig just to be safe, 1500 and counting now

^^i doubt it too,but it wouldn't hurt to sign it anyways...

btw,ppl dont keep ur hopes too high,like i did...good luck to myself and all getting their dmp

I signed, but honestly I don't think JB will EVER be releasing the "DMP 1" anymore. I think this petition and whoever that complaining to JB not getting the pack, are going to be used for their INPUTS for the next release....how they'll handle the release for the next one.
BabyJ had given us a hint that there's going to be another online release on Jumpman23.com. Maybe from their past experience with White Laser IV, they might already anticipated how they suppose to handle online release. I hope.
In the mean time, at least we can always try....who knows.....

Did any one who ordered online from eastbay get there shoes and the $20 gift card? I got both, they e-mailed me the gift card and 4 days later my shoes came :rofl:
roll.gif

Quote:
Directed towards anybody that got their DMP off of finishline.com....were your dog tags missing??

Nope. But I wouldn't cry over it if I were you. I wasn't that impressed with them.
Will: When the two of us get together, man, we're invincible!
Jazz: Granted, my brother, we're good. But people can still see us.
For sale: DS Olympic VII size 7 -- hit me up on AIM/AOL: h1joly

Quote:
Some VIs and XIs dropping next year would interest me a LOT more than a re-release of the DMP.

Wooo...hold on a sec.....some VIs and XIs dropping next year??? Well, I guess it's too early to get hyped :smile:
smile.gif
I hope it's true, for the sake of the "unfortunates" :smile:
smile.gif

Minnesota doesn't have sale tax on shoes or clothing, paying exactly $295 was nice after waiting so long for these.
For sale:
Jordan DMP size 10 $575 shipped
[email protected]

Does Anyone Know Anything About The Defining moments Package Jacket..It is made by nike[link=[URL]http:///cgi.ebay.com/Nike-Air-Jordan-Defining-Moments-Package-JACKET-xi-iv_W0QQitemZ8379746930QQcategoryZ57988QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting[/URL]]/cgi.ebay.com/Nike-Air-Jordan-Defining-Moments-Package-JACKET-xi-iv_W0QQitemZ8379746930QQcategoryZ57988QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting[/link]

JB needs to release more of these packages.
------------------------------------------------------
I have DMP Size 9 to trade w/ Your Size 10.5 or 11; Looking for SoCal/LA trade
White Laser IVs size 11/11.5 for sale or trade with Black Laser IVs
AJ 13's Grey Toes Size 11.5, AJ 13 White/Carolina Size 10, AJ 13 Flints Size 12 for Sale email: [email protected]

does anyone have both dmp versions? .
if so can someone do a comparison picwith the sent back version and released version.

For Sale:frown:all DS) aim: instaPUMP msn/email: [email protected]
aj19 OLY 10-10.5, aj4 wht/grn 10.5, aj13 altitude 11, aj13 wht/wheat 10, aj13 flints 11, aj13 blk/red 11, aj13 low blk/low 11, aj13 low wht/blk/ylw 10, aj10 blk 10, aj12 blk/wht 11, aj1 low why/nvy/blk 10.5, aj2 low wht/red 10, h2k4 laser 10, h2k4 all-star 10.5, af1 low "LA" 11
SHOES FOR SALE WITH PICS sz10-11 TORONTO HEADS

Thanks everyone for signing the petition. I'm glad peeps are showing support. In this hobby we should all stand for the same thing. That everyone gets enjoyment out of it.

Restoring order to the Shoe
Game​
http://fakepolice.com
Expect
the Unexpected​

Back
Top Bottom