Last Official DMP post...Petition included!

yeah the petition is up to 1600, my girl was the 1600th person to sign. do these ever work, if it does what happened to the carmines.

1600x $300.00= only $480,000.00 Minus the cost to make and distribute them. Not enough profit to re-release them
DS White/Maize Jordan 13's sz. 10.5 for SALE!!
E-Mail: [email protected]

signed :D
happy.gif
. i hope this works.

"1600x $300.00= only $480,000.00 Minus the cost to make and distribute them. Not enough profit to re-release them "

this number is really off because JB sells to retailers for around 160, and lets say it costs them maximum of 60 to make it and ship it...that's 100$ profit per pair...and i'm sure they could release 1/2 a million and every1 will buy them.

i just dont think they'll go thru all the process again thas y the petition is a waste of time.

^^^^
plus I don't think only the people who signed the petition would by the DMP
you're looking at cucumber boy,as in cool as a...

well if they sell them online on nike.com, then they wont have to worry about gettin the to resellers. all the people that signed the petition can get online, so might as well save cost and just do it online. that way they can get the whole sales.
Future CEO of Nike

Releases like this should be sold on Jumpman23.com months in advance. Take orders for a week. Then you know exactly how many to make. I don't think people would mind ordering a few months in advance to guarantee their shoes. If people want to buy extra to resell, good for them, but at least it won't be screwing over the people who honestly want one pair for themselves to wear.
--
Mister Saint Laurent

www.mistersaintlaurent.com

Quote:
Releases like this should be sold on Jumpman23.com months in advance. Take orders for a week. Then you know exactly how many to make. I don't think people would mind ordering a few months in advance to guarantee their shoes. If people want to buy extra to resell, good for them, but at least it won't be screwing over the people who honestly want one pair for themselves to wear.

This really makes alot of sense. Everybody would be happy. It would definitely boost the volume in NIKE's shipping facilities though. Oh well, that's what they are paid to do.

Restoring order to the Shoe
Game​
http://fakepolice.com
Expect
the Unexpected​

i dont why its such a big deal to re-release shoes over and over again. JB's makin mad $$$. Why not just release everything in massive quantities so everyone could get the kicks. Forget all that limited stuff. Just be fair to everyone.

Well the problem is that a lot of this stuff appeals to a very niche audience. In many instances, Nike is producing the proper amount of shoes based on the amount of people interested in the product, but what happens is that people who aren't interested in the product buy it anyway because it's limited, not to mention that many people will buy as many as they can so they can resell them in the secondary market. Nike is in a tough situation. There is no one right answer. However, I really believe that online pre-orders for Jumpman23.com members would be a big step in the right direction.

--
Mister Saint Laurent

www.mistersaintlaurent.com

allthingsjordan & skywitit you guys got them at champs in the Lehigh Valley mall? i got mine there too where were you in line? and when did they get 3 more pairs out of the blue?

Enough of this DMP Threads, let this die.
[table][tr][td] Keep Your Hood Safe[/td] [/tr][tr][td]START SNITCHIN'[/td] [/tr][tr][td] E-mail: [email protected][/td] [td] AIM: S50H[/td] [/tr][/table]​

REL 23 ^^^^
Quote:
seriously i hate the fact that people r mad cuz they didnt get da DMP. i did not sleep in my car overnight a stand on line at 6 in da morn for a limited edition jordan(dat i do not plan to sell) jus to have it released again for everybody to have cuz a few people did get them. i understand ur unhappy but come on ur messin it u for the people who did get em. alot of people only get limited edition kicks and if these were to become mass release or close to then it would be no sense in have them for aLTD collection. i dont wanna be mean but jus deal wit it an move on and plan more ahead for the next DMP. i mean come on there gonna be like 3-6 of them, its a series so ur guaranteed at least 1 but if this happens because of this petition then ima sell mine cuz all da trouble i went through wasnt worht it at the end. just my 50cent

GET THE F**K OUTTA HERE.... the majority of the ppl came up empty handed... and u know most of us camped over night and didnt go like last minute and still got a pack... camped 21 hours, almost got banned by mall security, tried to bribe mall security, massive cutting in line.... u got no grounds to stand on by saying that... if u collecting for $$$... then go cop some bapestas or might as well get some gucci or luis vuitton and then u can be the only one in ur block reppin "exlusives"
forum descriptions are there for a reason.

reppin' 503
Portland, OR // home of Nike
i copied lilwang05 lol

i dont work but my local store has em haha, greenville champs got like 5 left
S.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?​

wow...if you camped 21 hours and gauranteed yourself a pack and let someone cut you when the time to buy came thats your fault...everyone has been warned about that before the release and was told to bring ppl with you...what you shoulda done was man up and took care of @#%$ instead of sitting here b****ing.

Quote:
i dont work but my local store has em haha, greenville champs got like 5 left

S.C. folks he is not lying I just called...I think they are the recall versions...but might actually be the same ones released on the 28th...they will not ship according to whoever I just talked to...S.C. I'd head over their quick if you didn't get yours...

allthingsjordan

^ yeah one of the Champs here in Seattle got a few more packs today also, the ones with the Jordan on the Eyelets of course.
Seems JB is just getting rid of all the packs made before the recall

Wow my first post! Might as well make my first about the DMP's. I tried to get them and did my best but unfortunately I had a bad ending. Yes I am upset but we need to learn to move on. Ive been reading a lot about people asking JB to re-release these but if they do, the value of these shoes will decrease. That means JB will have a lower net income because if the supply is higher than the demand then the price will go down.

If you find a store selling these for more than retail I believe it is a crime. That is why we have FTC to monitor all business transactions and they need to act on it.

just my two cents...

Did anyone else get the 11's with the gold jordan writing on the sides? The ones that were supposed to be released last november. Champs in my city got a second shipment and all the 11s got the gold writing on the side. My boy is holding them for me so I'm going to pick mine up tomorrow. I just thought only one style of 11s was released..the ones without the writing

Quote:
Enough of this DMP Threads, let this die
NYC LOWBALLER SPECIAL.(1) NEW SHOE FOR $50.00 AIR MAX LTD PREMIUM COLOR BAROQUE/ BROWN SIZE 9 (2)USED SHOE $45.00 AIR MAX95 WHITE/COLUMBIA BLUE SIZE 8 (3)USED AIR REVOLUTION COLOR WHITE/MIDNIGHT NAVY VARSITY RED SIZE 9 $25.00.E-MAIL ME AT [email protected] WILL SHIP IF BUYER PAYS SHIPPING.ANYONE WHO BUYS ANY OF THESE SHOES IN THE NYC ARE.I'LL HOOK YOU UP WITH A NIKE ID INVITE CARD AT A LOWER PRICE.

Back
Top Bottom