Last Official DMP post...Petition included!

It's not a crime to sell something more than the "Suggested" Retail price. However, JB should have done a pre-order for these shoes to get a sense of how many packages they need to supply the demand. They obviously came up short on supply. Was it intentional? Probably so, but if JB really cares about the people who buy their shoes (i.e. prevent kids from getting killed over a pair of basketball shoes) then they should really stop doing limited releases. NO ONE should have to DIE over a material thing.
------------------------------------------------------
I have DMP Size 9 to trade w/ Your Size 10.5 or 11; Looking for SoCal/LA trade
White Laser IVs size 11/11.5 for sale or trade with Black Laser IVs
AJ 13's Grey Toes Size 11.5, AJ 13 White/Carolina Size 10, AJ 13 Flints Size 12 for Sale email: [email protected]

Anybody have the Link from ebay where the DMP's where going for 9G's? i think it was like a week ago?

Where in seattle did they drop? I was just over there looking, didnt see it...Northgate? SC?
Current Nisqually League MVP

Every one has been on here complaining about they didn't get they shoes try waiting in line for 12 hours in the funk(fort worth) in a line of about two hundred people to find out when the doors open that there was only 12 pair of dmp's in footaction and footlocker combined :nerd:
nerd.gif

THERE IS NO NEED JB TO RE RELEASE I LIE TEH LIMITATION I GOT MY 5 PAIRS SO WHO CARES GET A BETTER CONECT PEOPLE I RUN THE MALL HOLLA AT TEH KID.

Quote:
Releases like this should be sold on Jumpman23.com months in advance. Take orders for a week. Then you know exactly how many to make. I don't think people would mind ordering a few months in advance to guarantee their shoes. If people want to buy extra to resell, good for them, but at least it won't be screwing over the people who honestly want one pair for themselves to wear

Lol.... I said this waaaaaaaaaaaay back on page 4:

Quote:
I've always said that I don't understand why Nike doesn't take pre-orders on most of their kicks.

Say for instance 1000 ppl pre-ordered the DMP.... that's 1000 DMPs they know to produce (give or take a couple 100 or so in case of defects). Number them if they choose, then ship 'em out. If any pop up on e-bay or in stores for above retail AFTER the shipment, it would be relatively easy to trace it back to whoever sold them since they would all be numbered and shipped via the pre-sale....

Now for the casual consumer who probably would want a pair but aren't as "in the know" as most NTers, Nike can have a GR based on the numbers of sneakers sold in the pre-sale.

So if 1000 people pre-ordered, then Nike can produce 5000 for GR. If 500 pre-order, then Nike can produce 2500 for GR.

I mean, the numbers are obviously off. But I'm sure you guys see my point. That way we won't have less-desired sneakers (green/white XIV) sitting on shelves at a heavily-discounted price. (Green/white have been at $100 for a while now).

Good to see that I'm not the only one who feels this way.
Out

are the ones with J-O-R-D-A-N on the eyelets rare and are worth more? Im just curious as to some people received their packs with this feature.
EEntega <- who wears his AIR JORDANs

I have a DS DMP SZ 9 for sale/trade. Hit me up: [email protected]

^yes To both your questions^
NYC LOWBALLER SPECIAL.(1) NEW SHOE FOR $50.00 AIR MAX LTD PREMIUM COLOR BAROQUE/ BROWN SIZE 9 (2)USED SHOE $45.00 AIR MAX95 WHITE/COLUMBIA BLUE SIZE 8 (3)USED AIR REVOLUTION COLOR WHITE/MIDNIGHT NAVY VARSITY RED SIZE 9 $25.00.E-MAIL ME AT [email protected] WILL SHIP IF BUYER PAYS SHIPPING.ANYONE WHO BUYS ANY OF THESE SHOES IN THE NYC ARE.I'LL HOOK YOU UP WITH A NIKE ID INVITE CARD AT A LOWER PRICE.

Not alot of people are feeling the DMP's anymore...
^^Powerful.

a.k.a iLLbanianKid a.k.a Explosivo Yayo
AIM: ShpatSoYeah

true the hype has died down a little bit...i'm sure those people that missed out will be able to get their pairs for 450-500 within due time...

seriously like someone said let this thread die...

My spot still has a few sizes of the DMP's left, more for me to offer to other heads that couldn't get a pair...

Quote:
My spot still has a few sizes of the DMP's left, more for me to offer to other heads that couldn't get a pair...

So you're willing to help fellow NTers, who didn't get a pack, with retail price??? :D
happy.gif
:D
happy.gif

Hook me up.....

Beautifully said. But I'm glad as a bastard receiving a free sandwich that I got my DMP. :wink:
wink.gif

"...then I get swivvy as I cruise New York City sayin power, equality, Allah sees equality."-Three Slim's Dynamite, Digable Planets

I got my DMP from the swap meet, the guy was not selling any at all (he had like 8 packs) so i checked to see if they was Real or fakes, they was real, so i started to break his ***** and i got him to let a size 10.5 got for $150!, sold them on ebay for over $500 and went back the next week and he still had 7 packs along with various other nikes and reeboks. So i bought a pack for my self and a pack for my bro, 2 for $325, its good to live where nobody cares for Jordans! :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

PSYCHO REALM/SICK SYMPHONIES

PSYCHO REALM/SICK SYMPHONIES

I tried selling them on Niketalk but people are trying to get something for nothing, like the laws of supply and demand don't apply to message boards.

That's why I sell all of my extra/unneeded kicks on eBay...

^^ Preach taxtow. 3 4 5
"...then I get swivvy as I cruise New York City sayin power, equality, Allah sees equality."-Three Slim's Dynamite, Digable Planets

Quote:
I got my DMP from the swap meet, the guy was not selling any at all (he had like 8 packs) so i checked to see if they was Real or fakes, they was real, so i started to break his ***** and i got him to let a size 10.5 got for $150!, sold them on ebay for over $500 and went back the next week and he still had 7 packs along with various other nikes and reeboks. So i bought a pack for my self and a pack for my bro, 2 for $325, its good to live where nobody cares for Jordans!

thanks for sharing ur ducktales...unless i misunderstood u what store will sell the dmps for 150 :smh:
nono.gif
at least say retail

to taxtow:

Those people are the ones that don't understand what "Limited" is.

Can someone tell me how I can quote someone in this forum. Thanks!

That's easy. Limited is a joke. Everything is limited. There isn't a infinite amount of any release.

Quote:
I tried selling them on Niketalk but people are trying to get something for nothing, like the laws of supply and demand don't apply to message boards.

I hear ya man, I am glad I finally sold my two packs but I would get people who would offer $400 shipped for these. Some would ask if I would do C.O.D. and some would ask me to ship first before they pay. Some offered to send half the payment, have me ship, and then pay the rest. It was ridiculous. Whatever happened to the buyer paying the seller in full, and then the seller shipping?

Quote:
its good to live where nobody cares for Jordans!

Yeah right where is it that DMP's show up at a swap meet?

Even retailers at swap meets know about potential for profit with items...

^^Wow what a deal. A huge markup at what should be a retail location. Sheiks is hella shady. I have been and will continue to boycott them.
I'm wearing a thong right now, if that matters.

Quote:

95% of people on NT are lowballers and cheap.

Back
Top Bottom