last thing you copied and pasted?

Post yours.

Thanks. Appreciate it. =)

(I was replying back to everyone who wished me a hbd so i just copied and pasted that to everyone
laugh.gif

Players who abuse turbo will have to reach towards the end of the bench for fresh legs, leaving their team at a disadvantage.

Desire Climax Vol01

DONT FING JUDGE ME!!!!!!!!!!!! I was reorganizing my files on my computer. Yes that is a shoujo manga

The server must stand behind the baseline, between the centre mark and the sideline.

A 'foot fault' is called if any of the following happens before the ball is struck:

# The feet touch the ground inside the baseline

# The feet touch the wrong side of the centre mark OR

# The feet touch the wrong side of the imaginary extension of the sideline.

A foot fault is the same as a fault on a serve so the player is given the chance of a second serve.

Elmer Gantry is
pimp.gif
I think I've just seen the beginning of the whole crazy evangelical church ppl being "saved" n all that crazy $ $#@%

Manifest Destiny

Manifest Destiny is a term that was used in the 19th century to designate the belief that the United States was destined, even divinely ordained,[1] to expandacross the North American continent, from the Atlantic seaboard to the Pacific Ocean. Sometimes Manifest Destiny was interpreted so broadly as to include theeventual absorption of all North America: Canada, Mexico, Cuba and Central America. Advocates of Manifest Destiny believed that expansion was not only ethicalbut that it was readily apparent ("manifest") and inexorable ("destiny"). Although initially used as a catch phrase to inspire the UnitedStates' expansion across the North American continent, the 19th century phrase eventually became a standard historical term.

Back
Top Bottom