"Last years Timbs I got it at Ross"

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

"Stuntin' like my daddy, bargain shoppin' like my momma."

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by I fLiPzKiCkZ I

Totally saw these guys performing this song (and recording) on Haight a few weeks back. Hella funny stuff
LMAO, thanks for the vid OP! I saw these guys perform at Dolores Park on a sunny Sunday afternoon! Song is very entertaining

Originally Posted by I fLiPzKiCkZ I

Totally saw these guys performing this song (and recording) on Haight a few weeks back. Hella funny stuff
LMAO, thanks for the vid OP! I saw these guys perform at Dolores Park on a sunny Sunday afternoon! Song is very entertaining

Originally Posted by Dakingii

laugh.gif
but Ross and Marshalls do be having some good stuff, i just wish they were easier to find, i dont be in the mood to go through all them clothes racks
laugh.gif
cool song but does ross really have good clothes/brands, i know marshalls does

Originally Posted by Dakingii

laugh.gif
but Ross and Marshalls do be having some good stuff, i just wish they were easier to find, i dont be in the mood to go through all them clothes racks
laugh.gif
cool song but does ross really have good clothes/brands, i know marshalls does

Marshalls be having some whack @*%% and another thing i dont like is when some of the clothes be on the floor.

Marshalls be having some whack @*%% and another thing i dont like is when some of the clothes be on the floor.

The funny thing is my mama is the biggest bargain shopper I know. My dad aint too far behind tho.

FTR, TJ Maxx has a wider selection than Marshalls and Ross

The funny thing is my mama is the biggest bargain shopper I know. My dad aint too far behind tho.

FTR, TJ Maxx has a wider selection than Marshalls and Ross

Im feeling that song! I stop by Ross every other week, pretty nice steals on shoes sometimes...

Back
Top Bottom