Late night NT

Late night Nt, what are you guys currently doing?
Me? personally im just playing COD 
pimp.gif
. Just dropped a nuke 3rd game in a row , and surfing NT. 

Late night Nt, what are you guys currently doing?
Me? personally im just playing COD 
pimp.gif
. Just dropped a nuke 3rd game in a row , and surfing NT. 

Just ran out to McDonalds to get a meal, had the munchies 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, bunch of drunks in the parking lotl....
So many drunk drivers out at this time...just saw someone do a U-Turn into a merging lane going against traffic. Luckily there was no cars on the road.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
So many drunk drivers out at this time...just saw someone do a U-Turn into a merging lane going against traffic. Luckily there was no cars on the road.

Chillin fam. I can't sleep. It's 3 AM too. I got a big day tmw as well. World cup, workout, then outdoor party al day @ my uncles then fireworks at night.

Chillin fam. I can't sleep. It's 3 AM too. I got a big day tmw as well. World cup, workout, then outdoor party al day @ my uncles then fireworks at night.

Originally Posted by derventa

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Tell me about it, i seen some kid racing this mom/woman. 
Car shows at McDonalds where i live are crazy, all these kids racing, and hanging out. 

Originally Posted by derventa

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Tell me about it, i seen some kid racing this mom/woman. 
Car shows at McDonalds where i live are crazy, all these kids racing, and hanging out. 

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

Deciphering whether my ex is trying to %*%# with my head or not. %*%# her, though.

just went through the same thing. but with some girl i was trying to get with. got shot down with, you remind me of my brother though. 
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom