Late night NT

playin with my iphone and watching the dark knight 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

Deciphering whether my ex is trying to %*%# with my head or not. %*%# her, though.

just went through the same thing. but with some girl i was trying to get with. got shot down with, you remind me of my brother though. 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Jae Argh

Deciphering whether my ex is trying to %*%# with my head or not. %*%# her, though.

just went through the same thing. but with some girl i was trying to get with. got shot down with, you remind me of my brother though. 
mad.gif

She's tellin me she misses me and #+!# when shes talkin to another dude behind my back
laugh.gif
All girls are the same. Doesn't matter who they are.

Originally Posted by Jae Argh

mad.gif

She's tellin me she misses me and #+!# when shes talkin to another dude behind my back
laugh.gif
All girls are the same. Doesn't matter who they are.

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Watching King of Queens. And flirting with my wifey Adrianna on Twitter
smile.gif

ohwell.gif

Anywho I'm on twitter while listening to Passion Pit.

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Watching King of Queens. And flirting with my wifey Adrianna on Twitter
smile.gif

ohwell.gif

Anywho I'm on twitter while listening to Passion Pit.

outlining my drug research (i chose adderall) for class, dealing with tuition/credit card payments, waiting on those late payments from ebay customers when i specifically stated immediate payment after auction end
mad.gif

outlining my drug research (i chose adderall) for class, dealing with tuition/credit card payments, waiting on those late payments from ebay customers when i specifically stated immediate payment after auction end
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom