Late Night NTers' a quick question.

So I was phone sexing my girl a little bit ago and there was this awkward moment where I wasn't sure what to call her breasts and still make it seem sexy. Breasts sounds too mature and proper...and funny. Boobs is just silly. ******* just makes me laugh. Same for boobies. I normally just say chest but I had to discern between the left and right ones and I just didn't know what to call them
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
. What do ya'll go with?

Also: no pics, maybe later when I make this last a little longer.

Also: In before YNS

Lol I had the same problem a couple days ago. I feel lame calling them boobs, and ****? Really? I think I just settled on breasts.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Lol I had the same problem a couple days ago. I feel lame calling them boobs, and ****? Really? I think I just settled on breasts.
Agreed
laugh.gif
, I think that's what I'll go with from now on. **** are a no-go. That just sounds rude

i nicknamed my girls breast "my girls" i know it sounds corny but once i've started saying it, i haven't had this problem anymore

If it's one of THOSE kind of conversations, I go with "*******".

In a normal conversations, I go with "boobies" 'cause I think it's funny.

Originally Posted by Mac4167

i nicknamed my girls breast "my girls" i know it sounds corny but once i've started saying it, i haven't had this problem anymore

Not at all my good man. We both call them the girls in normal conversation. But you know when things are heating up and the going is getting good, I just need to drop something that sounds sexy; you know? I was thinking individual names might work since she wanna name de buddy and all it just sounds
eek.gif
. She has that good phone speaking voice
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rodster831

this is gonna get good

nah man. I timed it too right. I just wanted a good couple helpful suggestions. This will be gone and forgotten by the morn'
grin.gif

oh yea..did you fap? I mean I dont care or nothing but uhh..like what would be the point of talking about mammaries and snickers without rubbing the skin off one?
no flame btw

Originally Posted by the coolness

Originally Posted by rodster831

this is gonna get good

nah man. I timed it too right. I just wanted a good couple helpful suggestions. This will be gone and forgotten by the morn'
grin.gif

Wont be forgotten until we get pics.

wow, i never thought about this. that's a great question. i guess that's why i'm a booty aficionado and not a breast connoisseur.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by AC4Three

This topic is awesome...
laugh.gif

word...im dying...
roll.gif
a female's perspective is always welcome? I have thought of just asking her what she likes hearing but that's gotta wait til tomorrow now lol

you gotta get used to saying *******. Ive noticed that girls use that word a lot, especially when they are talking a little dirty.

For sexting I like to be specific, so if I'm talkin bout nipples I say nipples.. like I wanna suck your nipples... it turns on women like crazy. remember nipples are the part of the girl that they like played with.

Originally Posted by DRETHEMAN

For sexting I like to be specific, so if I'm talkin bout nipples I say nipples.. like I wanna suck your nipples... it turns on women like crazy. remember nipples are the part of the girl that they like played with.
She LOVES nipple play, LOVES it. I just wanted to focus more on the whole breast because she had previously mentioned that they were sore because of her cycle. I was leading up to her nipples but that's when this whole crazy ordeal popped in my head
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom