Late night real talk: Swag Surfin Vs. Jerkin

iblink

Banned
Hands down, these are the most prominent crazes out right now. But there can only be one that reigns supreme. Do you swag when you surf, or do you jerk?

smh.gif

I jerked at a party last night... got a girls number outta it So i'd go with jerkin -(minus)tight bright colored jeans.

Neither, because I still have two braincells left. Granted one isn't working as well as it should, and the other only has a few more days left.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

both make you look like an idiot.
I won't lie you do...I just did it for fun when the song came on. Other than that you should be grinding haha...people dancing by themselvesor with dudes the whole night is
indifferent.gif

Come on guys, you gotta say F it some times. I'd much rather catch dubs from chicks at a party, but there's a time when you gotta catch that wave... orget your jerk on... nh.

Originally Posted by iBlink

Come on guys, you gotta say F it some times. I'd much rather catch dubs from chicks at a party, but there's a time when you gotta catch that wave... or get your jerk on... nh.
QFT...

Knock em if you want to... but those dudes just killed the surf. Dudes caught the perfect wave
laugh.gif

I be jerking alright, however it looks nothing like that and usually ends with a white substance everywhere
roll.gif

Seriously though neither, can't stand these dances
smh.gif

I'm from NY, and I see myself doing the swag surf thing than the jerk thing. Though I'd have to be really, really, really intoxicated to have the poorjudgment needed to dance like that.

Originally Posted by 3miyasaki3

Originally Posted by iBlink

Come on guys, you gotta say F it some times. I'd much rather catch dubs from chicks at a party, but there's a time when you gotta catch that wave... or get your jerk on... nh.
QFT...
QFT, but not the QFT that means agreeing

Back
Top Bottom