Late night real talk: Swag Surfin Vs. Jerkin

i am from cali so i gotta jerk
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by iBlink

Come on guys, you gotta say F it some times. I'd much rather catch dubs from chicks at a party, but there's a time when you gotta catch that wave... or get your jerk on... nh.
Last time I tried that in a club they threw me out. I can't go back to that Club anymore.

I personally would rather catch a wave. Ral talk, in the right conditions, there's nothing like the surf. I'm telling you guys, go to a party wherethere're strobe lights and vodka. Toss swag surfin on and watch the euphoria begin. That rhythm is contagious when the song begins.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by UNtroubled YOUTH

why isn't the second video showing up in my quote, defeats the whole purpose
lol it was supposed to be him jumping over him

like a leap frog
roll.gif

it was tighter but the camera didnt start up fast enough

dude just jumped up on the car
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NikeVandal

Originally Posted by UNtroubled YOUTH

why isn't the second video showing up in my quote, defeats the whole purpose
lol it was supposed to be him jumping over him

like a leap frog
roll.gif

it was tighter but the camera didnt start up fast enough

dude just jumped up on the car
pimp.gif

cool
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by 3miyasaki3

I wanna catch ride a wave...

Fam I'm telling you, surfin is that piff. It's crazy when you have the whole place going back and forth.

Don't get me wrong, that Jerkin joint is cool and I'ma learn it and all, but surfing is on another level.

Originally Posted by iBlink

Come on guys, you gotta say F it some times. I'd much rather catch dubs from chicks at a party, but there's a time when you gotta catch that wave... or get your jerk on... nh.

I liked this response alot.

This is from someone who thinks both dances are horrendous.

Kudos.

What I'm getting is that a lot of dudes feel you're too cool to dance some times. Real talk... you only live once, who cares if you look ridiculous for3 minutes?

Originally Posted by NikeVandal

you know how we go in LA
NO, WE DONT

Don't affiliate me with that ******ed %$# ##%%. Dudes making fun of hyphy 4-5 years ago and now they're doing the same ##%% with a different name.

$#@# outta here. Stupid %$# kids...

Back
Top Bottom