both dances are lame but swag surfin has the better song
New Boyz - You're A Jerk >>>>>>>> FLY - Swag Surfin'

JERKIN'>SWAG SURFIN'

grin.gif

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by NikeVandal

you know how we go in LA
NO, WE DONT

Don't affiliate me with that ******ed %$# ##%%. Dudes making fun of hyphy 4-5 years ago and now they're doing the same ##%% with a different name.

$#@# outta here. Stupid %$# kids...

Dang, you good fam?

Spoiler [+]
LTAI+logo.jpg

People take this stuff too seriously, if it ain't your thing then don't worry about it I guess. I could care less people doing either dance, $*@#, afew drinks in me at a party I might do either, its a time and place for everything.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by NikeVandal

you know how we go in LA
NO, WE DONT

Don't affiliate me with that ******ed %$# ##%%. Dudes making fun of hyphy 4-5 years ago and now they're doing the same ##%% with a different name.

$#@# outta here. Stupid %$# kids...
QFT.

Same stuff w/ a different twist.

that jerking nonsense looks so ******ed... i know, i know, Swag surfin is ******ed too.. but at least when people swag surf they're just clowning havingfun and don't really care.

those "jerking" kids are trying so hard.. looking like they practice that !+%@ 6 hours a day...
indifferent.gif

Swag Surfin is a pretty hot song and it can easily be done by everybody in unison, so it gets my vote
pimp.gif

Jerking makes you look like a gay leprechaun on crack and swagga surfing (?) is bascally the dance drunk white fratboys do (minus the pirouettes).

Tsssk....kids these days...there is no skill involved anymore
smh.gif
eyes.gif

at least not the kind of skills you need to, lets say, breakdance.

pimp.gif
you already know

but on the real in the club... aint nothin like swag surfin wit a big group of ppl

i only jerk around the crib or when i just feel like actin ******ed pause
laugh.gif

man thats a damn lie, yall ever been in the lcub when Surfin come on? THE WHOLE CLUB CATCHES A WAVE, why u think that wait till the club is packed to play thatsong.

from a NYC cat that does nuffin but ice grill and catch da occasional dub from a phatty....hmmmm

da swag surf looks Less demoralizing.

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

man thats a damn lie, yall ever been in the lcub when Surfin come on? THE WHOLE CLUB CATCHES A WAVE, why u think that wait till the club is packed to play that song.

QFT

These wall huggers don't know what their missing as soon as you hear "Man I got swaaagggg" its over in the club
pimp.gif

Catching a wave> all
And jerkin looks gay its just a hypebeast dance

Back
Top Bottom