Late Night Vent: NT IM 17 AND I JUST DELETED MY FACEBOOK

Facebook been lame son, all the hyeauxs are on Twitter

To be honest my social network activity fluctuates between wherever the yambs are

20 years ago, shy girls wouldn't talk to you until the class reunion 10 years after graduation

Now they ask for a followback and when you say yeah they have a reason to approach you in person

It is now your job to parlay that into some Yamb thrusting

Using today's world to get yambs > Complaining about how you weren't born in the 90's and Built For Cuban Linx isn't still the number 1 album right now

Using today's world to get yambs > Complaining about how you weren't born in the 90's and Built For Cuban Linx isn't still the number 1 album right now​
[/quote]

:rofl:

To be honest my social network activity fluctuates between wherever the yambs are

20 years ago, shy girls wouldn't talk to you until the class reunion 10 years after graduation

Now they ask for a followback and when you say yeah they have a reason to approach you in person

Using today's world to get yambs > Complaining about how you weren't born in the 90's and Built For Cuban Linx isn't still the number 1 album right now
if that analogy applies to your previous situation your a 40 year old that sounds like a fool.

if thats just an analogy you made up to sound like you know what your talking about you still sound like a fool.

facebook is only good for stalking until u realize that its only attention seeking females that are posting dumb quotes and pics of stuff they want to acquire...and thats after you filter out all the baby/marriage pics.

Deleted mine a while ago. Person to person interaction >>>

Tumblr is for tween Asian girls
laugh.gif
mean.gif
fixed.

I honestly dont get people that do this. You do know you control the content that you put on your facebook. I think the issue is people adding friends and family. I honestly just told my parents "nope" I just dont add people who I don't want obsessing with my life, they can hear it from me personally.

Maybe its just me, but I don't mind people talking things about me even if false, I use facebook in order to communicate with all my friends at once, and I guess silent fans what I'm up to.

I don't understand why people think their privacy of life is so important.

And if this is about you seeing your girl or your girl seeing you doing something and starting up jealousy, guess what, people are naturally gonna be jealous if they are jealous people. Get used to it, or surround yourself with new people, no mean to be hard, just get real yo...

People hype the act of deleting Facebook accounts way too much. Its a useful service but I really don't need to know about peoples lives on a minute by minute basis. I'm cool with people that got em but it just ain't for me.

Facebook been lame son, all the hyeauxs are on Twitter​

To be honest my social network activity fluctuates between wherever the yambs are​

20 years ago, shy girls wouldn't talk to you until the class reunion 10 years after graduation​

Now they ask for a followback and when you say yeah they have a reason to approach you in person​

It is now your job to parlay that into some Yamb thrusting​

Using today's world to get yambs > Complaining about how you weren't born in the 90's and Built For Cuban Linx isn't still the number 1 album right now​
weebay.gif

Never even looked at it this way bro. Repped...

I'm staunchly against posting all day on twitter, though.

Thugs don't tweet, and I stay thuggin...

I honestly dont get people that do this. You do know you control the content that you put on your facebook. I think the issue is people adding friends and family. I honestly just told my parents "nope" I just dont add people who I don't want obsessing with my life, they can hear it from me personally.
Maybe its just me, but I don't mind people talking things about me even if false, I use facebook in order to communicate with all my friends at once, and I guess silent fans what I'm up to.
And if this is about you seeing your girl or your girl seeing you doing something and starting up jealousy, guess what, people are naturally gonna be jealous if they are jealous people. Get used to it, or surround yourself with new people, no mean to be hard, just get real yo...
people that go on and on about how on their personal life is personal" and don't want people all in their business are just a narcissistic as those that post every minute.

Got this mind frame that once you join Facebook or twitter the government is going to get you, or everybody will be focusing on you.

and then, deleting a Facebook makes you no longer part of the "herd"

Nobody cares. People post everyday, b.

Yours are no more important than anyone else's..

You think you grown because you deleted your facebook bro?....I think you just had a sudden rush of testasterone....just enjoy being young and stop worrying about life and it's BS....you'll have PLENTY of time to think about all that post college graduation, that's when **** REALLY starts hitting the fan, now reactivate that FB account, you know you want to
laugh.gif
I RARELY agree with you, but I repped you for this post.

All of those things you described are things the typical teenager goes through. Enjoy being a young adult while you still can, because there's nothing
pimp.gif
about getting older unless you're in a situation where you're truly comfortable.

Don't get a Tumblr, get a blog because that is what your post basically was.

I think that's the biggest thing right there. It took months for me to even add my sister way back, and til this day, she's the only relative I've added. Gave a bunch of aunts, uncles, and [ex] gfs mom the ol Cam'Ron NOPE and kept it moving.

if that analogy applies to your previous situation your a 40 year old that sounds like a fool.

if thats just an analogy you made up to sound like you know what your talking about you still sound like a fool.
I don't know what you're talking about, but I'm only a Junior in HS

I deactivated mine a week ago and I don't even miss it. Its full of fakes. I can't stand people using hashtags on facebook. I cant stand people uploading pictures of food especially when its so mediocre that instagram can't even save it. Most importantly, I need to stop wasting my time and focus on school.

i have one too but i dont even use it anymore. i just have it because im in college and its good to network

it hink i might take a break from facebook aswell.Last school year it was interrfearing with my school work and i just dont want to be stressing about work this year.The only thing holding me back is the loss of connections and classmates helping with schoolwork

Back
Top Bottom