Lately, Nike has been coming out with overly flexible shoes that cause Plantar fasciitis. Why?

You guys both have a points. There was a time where I thought everything that Nike did was all about performance, but after working for a shoe company I have realized that ALOT of the "technologies" that we see from these shoe companies is marketing. Alot of these claims by these companies are greatly exaggerated. If some of these technologies were so great why have many simply disappeared? Tuned Air, IPS, Carbon Comfort plate, tech flex, titanium shank plate, APT, etc. These technogies were the supposedly the next best thing but they all seemed to disappear. Which leads me to believe that much of it was just marketing to keep the sheeps flocking to the stores. I have seen Nike's, Reebok's, and adidas sneakers taking through the band saw and when you open the shoe up there is not much difference between the brands. Nike has Zoom Air and I will give them that, but besides that their shoes are no better than the other brands.

With that said Nike, Reebok, and adidas do make great shoes though with tech that seems to work. But I am curious to see how long Zig, flywire, and lunar last.

You guys both have a points. There was a time where I thought everything that Nike did was all about performance, but after working for a shoe company I have realized that ALOT of the "technologies" that we see from these shoe companies is marketing. Alot of these claims by these companies are greatly exaggerated. If some of these technologies were so great why have many simply disappeared? Tuned Air, IPS, Carbon Comfort plate, tech flex, titanium shank plate, APT, etc. These technogies were the supposedly the next best thing but they all seemed to disappear. Which leads me to believe that much of it was just marketing to keep the sheeps flocking to the stores. I have seen Nike's, Reebok's, and adidas sneakers taking through the band saw and when you open the shoe up there is not much difference between the brands. Nike has Zoom Air and I will give them that, but besides that their shoes are no better than the other brands.

With that said Nike, Reebok, and adidas do make great shoes though with tech that seems to work. But I am curious to see how long Zig, flywire, and lunar last.

6c625798b78b71a06808f57f5b5dfd798ca658a.gif

cant get any more anal than this guy. wonder how dude is in real life...

He shows even more latent homosexual behaviour.., got a thing for Black men, 'eh? Here is one for you..

v

[article=""]

back to the topic....

49e36bae64496c95dba2771b135d683b4d1fb1ff_r.jpg

While many laud this shoe here on Niketalk, as with most of Nike shoes, I found the cushioining to be subpar, however the fit was great. The reason they wound up in the toilet was that I developed a severe case� of patellar tendonitis and achilles tendonitis, after playing several serious games in them. Now these,

6b416b6d6ad17c1a60c9e92f2450461ff5f1d690_r.jpg

This shoe simply held it down. It doesn't matter if I�am in the post, or at the point. My feet feel protected and secure. There is no mushy cushioning to deal with, and no swelling and inflammation�of the knees and achilles. What Chris Childs did to Kobe Bryant, is what the Supernatural Creator does to the Nike Kobe IV.
[/article]

cant get any more anal than this guy. wonder how dude is in real life...

He shows even more latent homosexual behaviour.., got a thing for Black men, 'eh? Here is one for you..

v

[article=""]

back to the topic....

49e36bae64496c95dba2771b135d683b4d1fb1ff_r.jpg

While many laud this shoe here on Niketalk, as with most of Nike shoes, I found the cushioining to be subpar, however the fit was great. The reason they wound up in the toilet was that I developed a severe case� of patellar tendonitis and achilles tendonitis, after playing several serious games in them. Now these,

6b416b6d6ad17c1a60c9e92f2450461ff5f1d690_r.jpg

This shoe simply held it down. It doesn't matter if I�am in the post, or at the point. My feet feel protected and secure. There is no mushy cushioning to deal with, and no swelling and inflammation�of the knees and achilles. What Chris Childs did to Kobe Bryant, is what the Supernatural Creator does to the Nike Kobe IV.
[/article]

Originally Posted by never wear them

Smh... What an idiot.

[table][tr][td][/td][td]#4250 [/td][td]http://[URL="http://[/color]"] [/color][/url][/td][td][-][/td][/tr][tr][td]
[url=http://never-wear-them.u.yuku.com/]

Registered Member

07/25/10 2:56 PM
[/td][td]
Nat Turner wrote:
All he did was be accused of sexual assault, then simply being a horrible teammate on, then off the court. Durant gets props, but Kobe Bryant get props as a great ballplayer, but not as a great person. He should never be considered the face of anything, other than Kobe Bryant.

he could penetrate by force any broad...... i can care less....

Kobe will and always will be that dude......

2215543025_a412ccb6f6.jpg

[/td][/tr]
[/url][/table]http://niketalk.yuku.com/forum/getrefs/id/9287970/type/0

Originally Posted by never wear them

Smh... What an idiot.

[table][tr][td][/td][td]#4250 [/td][td]http://[URL="http://[/color]"] [/color][/url][/td][td][-][/td][/tr][tr][td]
[url=http://never-wear-them.u.yuku.com/]

Registered Member

07/25/10 2:56 PM
[/td][td]
Nat Turner wrote:
All he did was be accused of sexual assault, then simply being a horrible teammate on, then off the court. Durant gets props, but Kobe Bryant get props as a great ballplayer, but not as a great person. He should never be considered the face of anything, other than Kobe Bryant.

he could penetrate by force any broad...... i can care less....

Kobe will and always will be that dude......

2215543025_a412ccb6f6.jpg

[/td][/tr]
[/url][/table]http://niketalk.yuku.com/forum/getrefs/id/9287970/type/0

Originally Posted by reggie2k8

Speaking of disappearing so called great Nike tech, how about that vaunted monkey paw system?  It was supposed to protect the ankle, but it didn't work. The explanation was that it was supposed to "trick" the ankle in order to prevent ankle sprains.    

Originally Posted by reggie2k8

Speaking of disappearing so called great Nike tech, how about that vaunted monkey paw system?  It was supposed to protect the ankle, but it didn't work. The explanation was that it was supposed to "trick" the ankle in order to prevent ankle sprains.    

Back
Top Bottom