Latino Basketball Players

I'm not Filipino
laugh.gif
The guy in your avy also looks like a black man.Like I said, I don't know and you don't know so it's done.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Jose Juan Barea... LOOKS Latino. Dwyane Wade is clearly black.

and since when is Wade only a Filipino name?
There is no "Latino LOOK." That's only in your head. Latinos are not a race of people, but an ethnicity. As if black peoplecan't be Latino. Quite an uneducated thing to write.

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Jose Juan Barea... LOOKS Latino. Dwyane Wade is clearly black.

and since when is Wade only a Filipino name?
There is no "Latino LOOK." That's only in your head. Latinos are not a race of people, but an ethnicity. As if black people can't be Latino. Quite an uneducated thing to write.
but "Filipino" IS an ethnicity, and Dwyane Wade does not belong to it.

and miss me with that PC mess.... you know what i mean. Jose Juan Barea clearly looks like a person of Latino descent.

That's no "PC mess." It is what it is. You're promoting a stereotype, which is inaccurate. It shows your lack of reasoning and understandingthan anything. You said someone can't be Latino because he's black or doesn't look "Latino." Have you traveled throughout Latin Americaor know Latin Americans of different races? I have. I do.

And Wade's last name has nothing to do with him being or not being Filipino, especially considering the Philippines used to be a colony of the USA.

i apologize for my hostility earlier. okay, so do you have a problem with the word i used then? is it "Hispanic" and not "Latino"? what isJose Juan Barea's race?

i never meant to imply that there couldn't be Latino people of different races. and i didn't have to travel through Latin America to know that, thereare plenty of black Cubans, Dominicans, etc in the US.

and man listen was the one who brought up Wade's last name. not me.

I don't have a problem with the wording, but more the confounding of race and ethnicity as it applies to people from Latin America. For most peopleit's either one or the other since they mistakenly believe "Latino" to be a racial classification. Hispanic, Latino it's all good. His raceis White, his nationality is Puerto Rican and his ethnicity is Latino.

Dre,

Did I read correctly, when you mentioned Jon Scheyer?...Thats a surprise if true...Cant find anything about it online...

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

Dre,

Did I read correctly, when you mentioned Jon Scheyer?...Thats a surprise if true...Cant find anything about it online...
I dunno about that one..

lmao at believing scheyer is latino...dude is from glenview il which is like all jewish

Back
Top Bottom