Latino/hispanic discussion thread Vol Saludos.

Tito The Jeweler
Tito The Jeweler.jpg

I don't know much about West Coast gang culture/Hip Hop but over the years, I have heard of Mr. Capone E. I didn't know much about him but I figured he was a Mexican dude, he carries himself that way. Only recently did I find out that he's like the Rachel Dolezal of the vatos. This dude is actually Pakistani but grew up with Mexicans and adopted that lifestyle. What's the consensus out West about this dude?

I went a couple of months ago.
Got the waitresses phone number.
Probably only Mexican that showed up in Jordans and a snapback lol
Everyone that shows up got the Burberry Button-Up or Hugo Boss polo :lol:

Hahaha Simon
I be rolling up with my sneakers some waitress be knowing what’s up tho lol.
But yea that’s a dope spot..

saw annuel at united palace i like his music but hes just not that good live... ozuna and romeo way better live singers

I don't know much about West Coast gang culture/Hip Hop but over the years, I have heard of Mr. Capone E. I didn't know much about him but I figured he was a Mexican dude, he carries himself that way. Only recently did I find out that he's like the Rachel Dolezal of the vatos. This dude is actually Pakistani but grew up with Mexicans and adopted that lifestyle. What's the consensus out West about this dude?

Used to hang out in Glendale and them jihad vatos were deep

No funny sht but serious question,..

Im tryna hit up havana,cuba within the next 3-4 weeks lord willing ...i was supposed to go with a few of my boys but they backed down as it got closer to bounce...so imma go dolo rather than sit around & wait for other people (the show called life goes on in my head) i dont speak spanish i dont understand spanish ( this rican chick moms told me how imma be from the bronx & dont understand spanish...=most blacks in bx dont know spanish truth be told) ....i should be good when i touch down right cuba language barrier i wouldnt expect to be that crazy compared to a place like lets say colombia

you're going to Cuba? travel just got exponentially harder to do so.
Nah imma go under the “ support cuban people” act (since imma get a airbnb that will classify as supporting cuban people).. the other acts are business , educational purposes & i forgot the other act

Back
Top Bottom