Latino/hispanic discussion thread Vol Saludos.

BF4B1AA0-6B22-483E-A789-BF53E39D3EBD.gif

No funny sht but serious question,..

Im tryna hit up havana,cuba within the next 3-4 weeks lord willing ...i was supposed to go with a few of my boys but they backed down as it got closer to bounce...so imma go dolo rather than sit around & wait for other people (the show called life goes on in my head) i dont speak spanish i dont understand spanish ( this rican chick moms told me how imma be from the bronx & dont understand spanish...=most blacks in bx dont know spanish truth be told) ....i should be good when i touch down right cuba language barrier i wouldnt expect to be that crazy compared to a place like lets say colombia

Language barrier isnt too hard.
Dude that gave us tours knew good english.
Plus its really safe because if you get caught with a knife or anything like that its serious jailtime

Language barrier isnt too hard.
Dude that gave us tours knew good english.
Plus its really safe because if you get caught with a knife or anything like that its serious jailtime
Aight bet ,appreciate the feedback

Man, I just had a bomb *** plate of Birria with some rice n’ beans. I didn’t even leave 1 rice grain.

Satisfaction achieved :smokin

^ Goat is fuego if you’ve never had it.

Pan con gallina today. :pimp:
A3480454-1F79-4B1F-8A6D-31FB9DBC5ED2.jpeg

Looks good! You wash that down with some Inca cola?

Yeah, I’ve had it too but just not from that spot. It’s inside a Latino grocery store so you know their food is fresh.

Looks good! You wash that down with some Inca cola?

Yeah, I’ve had it too but just not from that spot. It’s inside a Latino grocery store so you know their food is fresh.
Haha nah, I don’t drink soda. Plus I think Inca is traditionally a Peruvian soda. I grew up on Kolashampan. :pimp:

I washed it down with this:
B9A9F188-EEEF-417C-9287-57C9B15EE6A5.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom