Latino/hispanic discussion thread Vol Saludos.

That goes without saying, but a local brewery by me did a colabo with presidente and it was damn good.
20190727_205720.jpg

Have you ever seen anything supernatural in ur santeria practices?
Nothing yet, I think they know I am looking for them.

Rachel Stavis is a real-life exorcist, and communicates with entities not of this world (who aren't necessarily ghosts or spirits of the dead). She tells her chilling tale right here on TIJ - when she realized she had this ability, and how she started doing exorcists for people. She talks about the varying degree of malevolent entities shes encountered, and whether she's ever feared for her own life. You'll hear about some of her more troubling cases, and why what she does has nothing to do with religion or the church.

Exorcist Rachel Stavis https://omny.fm/shows/talk-is-jericho/exorcist-rachel-stavis

Real-life exorcist Rachel Stavis returns with more creepy stories about ridding people and places of evil demons she calls "entity!" She describes the various entity and their degree of evil, how you know if you’ve got one attached, and what you can do to get rid of it. She also shares a scary paranormal experience she witnessed in New Orleans, how she protects herself from unwanted evil attachments, and the very cool new projects that she’s working on which may bring her special skills to a screen near you!

Modern Exorcist Rachel Stavis https://omny.fm/shows/talk-is-jericho/real-life-exorcist-rachel-stavis

Nothing yet, I think they know I am looking for them.

Rachel Stavis is a real-life exorcist, and communicates with entities not of this world (who aren't necessarily ghosts or spirits of the dead). She tells her chilling tale right here on TIJ - when she realized she had this ability, and how she started doing exorcists for people. She talks about the varying degree of malevolent entities shes encountered, and whether she's ever feared for her own life. You'll hear about some of her more troubling cases, and why what she does has nothing to do with religion or the church.

Exorcist Rachel Stavis https://omny.fm/shows/talk-is-jericho/exorcist-rachel-stavis

Real-life exorcist Rachel Stavis returns with more creepy stories about ridding people and places of evil demons she calls "entity!" She describes the various entity and their degree of evil, how you know if you’ve got one attached, and what you can do to get rid of it. She also shares a scary paranormal experience she witnessed in New Orleans, how she protects herself from unwanted evil attachments, and the very cool new projects that she’s working on which may bring her special skills to a screen near you!

Modern Exorcist Rachel Stavis https://omny.fm/shows/talk-is-jericho/real-life-exorcist-rachel-stavis
Why doesn’t she come across good entities? Is she a negative person.

I walked by a botanica for the first time in a minute today and did a double take :lol:

I used to see them ****s all the time. Do they just not exist like they used to or am I just not outside like I used to?

Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee what is latinx and do u identify w/ it?

latinx isn't a real world (woke white liberal contrived) but merely a made up term because some folks got a problem with romance languages having male & female words. Latinx is another feeble attempt to try to do a end run around binary nature of Spanish language.

latinx isn't a real world (woke white liberal contrived) but merely a made up term because some folks got a problem with romance languages having male & female words. Latinx is another feeble attempt to try to do a end run around binary nature of Spanish language.
Oh so libbie innuendos that attempt to eliminate chromosomes for feelings. Gotcha.

Oh so libbie innuendos that attempt to eliminate chromosomes for feelings. Gotcha.

don't just take my word for it...

CriticismEdit
The term Latinx has been criticized for being used almost exclusively in the United States and for being virtually non-existent in Spanish-speaking countries.[15] A 2016 HuffPost article stated, "Many opponents of the term have suggested that using an un-gendered noun like Latinx is disrespectful to the Spanish language and some have even called the term 'a blatant form of linguistic imperialism.'"[30][15] In a 2017 article for the Los Angeles Times, Daniel Hernandez wrote "The term is used mostly by an educated minority, largely in the U.S."[31]

Some refuse to use the term, as Latinx "doesn't roll off the tongue" in the Spanish language.[30]

Another argument against Latinx is that "it erases feminist movements in the 1970s" that fought for use of the word Latina to represent women.[24]

Hector Luis Alamo described the term as a "bulldozing of Spanish".[13] In a 2015 article for Latino Rebels, Alamo wrote: "If we dump Latino for Latinx because it offends some people, then we should go on dumping words forever since there will always be some people who find some words offensive.[32]

Nicole Trujillo-Pagán has argued that patriarchal bias is reproduced in ostensibly "gender neutral" language[33][34][35] and asserted, "Less clear in the debate (as it has developed since then) is how the replacement silences and erases long-standing struggles to recognize the significance of gender difference and sexual violence."[36]

The term Latinx was rejected in 2018 by the Royal Spanish Academy, the main authority on the Spanish language.[24][37]

Some disability rights activists have raised accessibility concerns with Latinx and its alternative Latin@ because they cannot be pronounced by screen readers used by the blind and visually impaired.[38]

basically its a white, trans, liberal woke endeavor thats nakedly contrived and pretty much a failure...when you here someone say it, 99.999999% its not natural, its done with an agenda.

Back
Top Bottom