Latinos that DONT KNOW SPANISH (so annoying)

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Originally Posted by ninjahood

bottomline is hispanics got a one up advantage...2 languages are better then one so if your smart you learn to use it to your advantage.

It makes getting a job here in Cali 1000 times easier.. Fluido en dos idiomas FTW!
pimp.gif
Kiko.jpg

pimp.gif

yep, the ones that usually rep being latino hard are the ones that can barely speak it.

my dad is that way too, hes Americanized as hell.

he says $$#% like this all the time , "vamos comprar cervezas y poner los en el freezer "

smh, that urks me.

working at a restauraunt... all my coworkers be Latinos, thank god for being bilingual.

You know what really grinds my gears... when it is a person with an accent that OBVI knows spanish but they act like they don't. Tienen el nopal en lafrente!!

What about Spanish speaking individuals who lived in America for 20+ years and doesn't speak a lick of English?
That grinds my gears.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

What about Spanish speaking individuals who lived in America for 20+ years and doesn't speak a lick of English?
That grinds my gears.

Ugh me too

That grinds my gears.
cuz you got places like my hood that is basically a annex of da homeland and people never pick up on english.....you should learn english in da USthough...just don't throw away your

OG language in da process....

That grinds my gears.
What about English-speaking individuals who lack basic grammar skills, yet complain about other folks' lack of language prowess? Hmm...

cincoseisdos - nice sign-on, you the proud latino, huh?
mytmouse76 - well i guess your sign-on speaks for itself doesn't it?
you guys sound like clowns on here defending a half-wit female so u can get some play.

yeah i sound dumb & like i've been rejected often so now i'm unleashing on this poor lil girl, right?
i'll put my knowledge/education against yours anyday. futhermore, i'll put my female up against yours anytime as well.

funny how you each have 10,000+ posts! what that tells me is that you have nothing better to do but sit on the computer rather than be out there making ithappen.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

That grinds my gears.
What about English-speaking individuals who lack basic grammar skills, yet complain about other folks' lack of language prowess? Hmm...
Both of these really grind my gears

Originally Posted by asilva23

you guys sound like clowns on here defending a half-wit female so u can get some play.

yeah i sound dumb & like i've been rejected often so now i'm unleashing on this poor lil girl, right?
i'll put my knowledge/education against yours anyday. futhermore, i'll put my female up against yours anytime as well.

funny how you each have 10,000+ posts! what that tells me is that you have nothing better to do but sit on the computer rather than be out there making it happen.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I don't know why you put all those smiley's for since you're obviously MAD lol

Originally Posted by socluis90

Originally Posted by asilva23

funny how you each have 10,000+ posts! what that tells me is that you have nothing better to do but sit on the computer rather than be out there making it happen.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I don't know why you put all those smiley's for since you're obviously MAD lol

and you did it again...now i'm a simp cuz you jumped to some off the wall conclusion...do me a favor and jump off a cliff instead...
tongue.gif
now's she's a half wit? again please tell me how you got all of thatout of "its a turn off when Latino men don't speak spanish"...i'll wait...she never even said she would never date them...just that its aturn off...
laugh.gif

plus i stay pullin bad +@#%$++ off ustream
pimp.gif
roll.gif

"This is America why the hell should you speak spanish" shows the ignorance on NT.
tired.gif

English isn't the official language spoken in the States.

I also find it annoying when other types of people dont speak English, but "why the hell should you speak your language in our country" is on someKKK type of ishhhh.
I dont find it wrong in people being Americanized but not caring about your own culture, i find wrong in that.

Im not white, so why shouldn't I speak my Native tongue? As long im a productive American, dont i have the right to celebrate and entice my own traditionsand culture?

simple answer to this is embrace your familys culture and at the same time embrace what you have here in america.

i look full white, my moms irish my dads puerto rican and he can speak perfect spanish yet he didn't teach me a damn thing when i was growing up andi'm still pissed to this day that he never taught me spanish just because of all the extra doors knowing more then one language opens for you. i'vetried learning it in high school and just from hearing it on a regular basis where i live and i've gotten to the point where i can understand it decentlybut can't speak it that well, still the more languages you know the better. my son can speak both english and spanish which is what i wish i learned to dowhen i was little.

Back
Top Bottom