Launched a website for car enthusiasts...

Morning....
A couple friends and me launched a new website Autophotive.com on Monday to over 1,000 Facebook fans, around 40 photographers and over 1,000+ pictures that will be featured and then put into a gallery for said photographer.

Hope you guys enjoy.

Morning....
A couple friends and me launched a new website Autophotive.com on Monday to over 1,000 Facebook fans, around 40 photographers and over 1,000+ pictures that will be featured and then put into a gallery for said photographer.

Hope you guys enjoy.

Nice effort 
pimp.gif

thanks guys...i have so many things coming out this year. Im even coming out with the first youtube community with automatic subbing

thanks guys...i have so many things coming out this year. Im even coming out with the first youtube community with automatic subbing

Originally Posted by E3LAL

will the site have "spy/camo" pictures?
we actually won't be. One of our partners advised against it.
We did though sign up 3 new airliner photographers. Pretty excited about that. Working on bringing over this crew of 30 onto the site.

Originally Posted by E3LAL

will the site have "spy/camo" pictures?
we actually won't be. One of our partners advised against it.
We did though sign up 3 new airliner photographers. Pretty excited about that. Working on bringing over this crew of 30 onto the site.

wow..thanks so much for the support again.

We usually schedule our posts at 10 2 and 8. Today we skipped the two but we will go back to schedule shorly.

wow..thanks so much for the support again.

We usually schedule our posts at 10 2 and 8. Today we skipped the two but we will go back to schedule shorly.

took a quick look at it. looks professionally done - kudos.  did you know, however, that when you google "autophotive", it automatically pulls up automotive.com?  are you guys using any website optimization tools/strategies?  

Back
Top Bottom