Launched a website for car enthusiasts...

took a quick look at it. looks professionally done - kudos.  did you know, however, that when you google "autophotive", it automatically pulls up automotive.com?  are you guys using any website optimization tools/strategies?  

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

took a quick look at it. looks professionally done - kudos.  did you know, however, that when you google "autophotive", it automatically pulls up automotive.com?  are you guys using any website optimization tools/strategies?  

this was honestly bothering me the last couple days.

Its like they automatically pick automotive because its a common mistake, however, we really want it to be autophotive. I have to take a look at this situation more. We do have a friend thats involved thats big with SEO but I didn't want to bring him into this just yet.

But again thanks for the positive...

We signed up 3 aviation guys. We have a beautiful picture that we will be showing soon.

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

this was honestly bothering me the last couple days.

Its like they automatically pick automotive because its a common mistake, however, we really want it to be autophotive. I have to take a look at this situation more. We do have a friend thats involved thats big with SEO but I didn't want to bring him into this just yet.

But again thanks for the positive...

We signed up 3 aviation guys. We have a beautiful picture that we will be showing soon.

Very nice shots. I bookmarked the site.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

where are u located?

cause i would love for u guys to take a pic of my whip

see now this is why we made the site...love this question. Where are you located? We have a map on the photographer section which could show a photographer in the nearest vicinity.
We are sort of here to help support the photographers who really don't have the means to get out there. Maybe someone by you is someone you like?

We also have one photographer from Germany who sent us over a couple weeks ago, his pictures at the Essen Motor show in Germany. Pretty nuts.

http://www.autophotive.co...rade-show-essen-germany/

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

where are u located?

cause i would love for u guys to take a pic of my whip

see now this is why we made the site...love this question. Where are you located? We have a map on the photographer section which could show a photographer in the nearest vicinity.
We are sort of here to help support the photographers who really don't have the means to get out there. Maybe someone by you is someone you like?

We also have one photographer from Germany who sent us over a couple weeks ago, his pictures at the Essen Motor show in Germany. Pretty nuts.

http://www.autophotive.co...rade-show-essen-germany/

You've disabled the right click button which I can assume is to preserve your photos being stolen, but it's really inconvenient (IMO) to click each link and go back to reload the whole page when the general public are use to opening links using new tabs. Just an observation.

Other then that, it seems like a good site to me, keep it up!

You've disabled the right click button which I can assume is to preserve your photos being stolen, but it's really inconvenient (IMO) to click each link and go back to reload the whole page when the general public are use to opening links using new tabs. Just an observation.

Other then that, it seems like a good site to me, keep it up!

Back
Top Bottom