Launching website for clothing line today. 25% off for Niketalk FAM ~ PLEASE SUPPORT ~ FREEBIES

Just a suggestion:

Instead of giving ONE person one of everything on your website, distribute one item to X individuals...So that there are more winners.
ohwell.gif

Just a suggestion:

Instead of giving ONE person one of everything on your website, distribute one item to X individuals...So that there are more winners.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Just a suggestion:

ohwell.gif
this.....

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Just a suggestion:

ohwell.gif
this.....

nice concept im liking watcha got going mos def want to comp the mason jar and give a nug tee
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

but man your site sorta need some work ... dunno if it just me but i dont see no sizes unless you only got one size but that aint even listed might want to add that fam ...

nice concept im liking watcha got going mos def want to comp the mason jar and give a nug tee
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

but man your site sorta need some work ... dunno if it just me but i dont see no sizes unless you only got one size but that aint even listed might want to add that fam ...

Back
Top Bottom