Launching website for clothing line today. 25% off for Niketalk FAM ~ PLEASE SUPPORT ~ FREEBIES

Originally Posted by ajrocka

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Son went ghost after getting us to like his stuff 
laugh.gif

Cant trust NT'ers these days.

laugh.gif

NEVER THAT!

sorry team i know i lagged a week. In the middle of moving, went to canada (my sister had a baby), just got back, had an interview for a job today. Just been all over the place
I'm not flaking on the fam

BTW, keepinitlit.com is doing great! Were up in a few stores in the SF area, the mason logo is selling out the door on the website, and the dream of karmaloop is turning into a realtiy

AS FOR THE NT FAM,
- Drawing will be tomorrow morning. I wanted to record it n all but my photographer is on vacation and I don't have my equipment, maybe i'll webcam it...

STAY TUNNED WINNERS WILL BE POSTED SOOOON.

laugh.gif

NEVER THAT!

sorry team i know i lagged a week. In the middle of moving, went to canada (my sister had a baby), just got back, had an interview for a job today. Just been all over the place

BTW, keepinitlit.com is doing great! Were up in a few stores in the SF area, the mason logo is selling out the door on the website, and the dream of karmaloop is turning into a realtiy

AS FOR THE NT FAM,
- Drawing will be tomorrow morning. I wanted to record it n all but my photographer is on vacation and I don't have my equipment, maybe i'll webcam it...

Originally Posted by emmmmy

laugh.gif

NEVER THAT!

AS FOR THE NT FAM,

Hope you didn't take it seriously, it was a joke heh. Congrats to your sister. You're from SF? Local
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

NEVER THAT!

AS FOR THE NT FAM,

Hope you didn't take it seriously, it was a joke heh. Congrats to your sister. You're from SF? Local
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

NEVER THAT!

AS FOR THE NT FAM,

Congrats on all that man. Seems like an exciting time in your life right now. 

laugh.gif

NEVER THAT!

AS FOR THE NT FAM,

Congrats on all that man. Seems like an exciting time in your life right now. 

Back
Top Bottom