Law Graduate Gets Her Day in Court, Suing Law School

College is overpriced, universities take advantage of the system to extract money from students and the federal government

Student debt is getting out of control.

But the fact still remain, a college education is still one of the best investments someone can make

Exactly, the labor market is fundamentally unbalanced and the student loan system has many scam like qualities but higher education itself is still very important for individuals and society.

Public institutions are double dipping when it comes to governement funds. They get government money for being a public university, then get money from the government through student loans the the students take out.

There needs to be guidelines where if you raise tution, the amount of government funding you receive will be decreased.

laugh.gif

at least in n out pays 20 dollars an hour in SF

This girl gonna have to get on the Camgirl scene or some back room casting couch ASAP before she gets too old. 100k debt from school, new lawyer fees from this case, plus no firm will ever hire her after this career suicide attempt.

I heard UPS is hiring

She only filled out 150 apps to law firms shoot I fill out 150 a month when I'm searching for a job.

Quote:
This girl gonna have to get on the Camgirl scene or some back room casting couch ASAP before she gets too old. 100k debt from school, new lawyer fees from this case, plus no firm will ever hire her after this career suicide attempt.

I heard UPS is hiring
She's 37yo. It's already over for her.

@Antidope and @Rell Lauren are 100% right on this issue, she should've taken the 60K offer, especially considering that she came from a TTT. For those of you not in the legal field, it may be difficult for you to understand, but just having a JD degree doesn't guarantee you a thing. Turning down that full time offer was a huge mistake, she has no grounds to blame others for the fact that she can't find work now.

@Antidope and @Rell Lauren are 100% right on this issue, she should've taken the 60K offer, especially considering that she came from a TTT. For those of you not in the legal field, it may be difficult for you to understand, but just having a JD degree doesn't guarantee you a thing. Turning down that full time offer was a huge mistake, she has no grounds to blame others for the fact that she can't find work now.
She'd easily be clearing $100k now if she actually took that job offer.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom