Law & Order: SVU Appreciation ...Doink Doink

Stabler uc seems like a great idea with his emotional state :lol:

****in bunchy And these Albanians are pretty extreme. I’m sure it will go real well with stabler running with these psychos, and all their women wanting to **** him.

Good to see bubba in OC. He played a good role as a dirty cop in Chicago PD
Wolf and the casting directors really don't give a **** about the continuity of the larger Law & Order tv universe :lol:

I don't watch any of the Chicago shows but they are a part of the Law & Order world. Dude a cop in one show and the head of a black crime organization in another :lol:

The Mothership is returning.

FINAL-*******-LY!

Was making up my own cast in my head for a comeback season myself.

Gonna get a female executive ADA (Jack's old role), a black guy as the ADA, maybe go for two pairs of detectives so you can fulfill all diversity quotas. Probably switch it up for the new captain of the precinct cuz S. Epatha is over on the Chicago shows working in a hospital or something.

Sam Waterson Jack McCoy needs to return as DA. That should be non-negotiable.

This ep already insane.

Man's burning down buildings with cut up bodies in them, just first hand witnessing murders, saving thumbs, etc.

Now he high on acid revealing secrets.

:lol: @ stabler throwing the sandwich bag with the thumbs on the desk

stabler that person that gets super emotional when ****** up. :lol:

This ep already insane.

Man's burning down buildings with cut up bodies in them, just first hand witnessing murders, saving thumbs, etc.

Now he high on acid revealing secrets.

I didn’t understand the letter. Stabler’s wife wrote it or helped write it? Was it a letter that Kathy wrote it for Benson or did she help El with his letter to Liv? The parallel quote I get but I was a little lost lol

I didn’t understand the letter. Stabler’s wife wrote it or helped write it? Was it a letter that Kathy wrote it for Benson or did she help El with his letter to Liv? The parallel quote I get but I was a little lost lol
I don't even think this happened on the show. When Meloni left the show they didn't even address it directly the next season. Stabler left abruptly just like Meloni.

Apparently he left Liv a letter about why he left. In it he was saying he was done and apparently his wife actually wrote most of it. The letter must've had Liv feeling some type of way about it. Then he revealed the last part he indicated they could've been a thing in another universe.

Ooooookhhhh ****!

Stabler about to smash for real this time?! Only Elliot would roofie a chick not to have sex with her.

That SVU ep was wild flagrant. Ice cream man raping single mothers in front of their children :smh:

Last edited:
Stabler better be careful, he’s really close to losing himself to the other side. He may find himself in a position like Omar Epps in in too deep, and end up with a shot to take over the entire org. He’s a goddamn natural.

That’s where Liv comes in. Her presence will make sure he doesn’t go too far or in too deep imo

Yo I ****** with SVU this week too. That’s really how some of these white boys be getting down. The way they were smirking and giggling all trial had me hot, then they skated. Fortunately they’re idiots and tampered with the jury. That whole episode was white privilege on display.

Stabler :smh: Yall were right, though. Liv sees him getting in too deep and is trying to save him but he don’t want to be saved.

Back
Top Bottom