Law & Order: SVU Appreciation ...Doink Doink

We byke tonight. About to throw on the DVR of SVU to get warmed up for the continued Stabler spiral :lol:

My sweater arrived today. :pimp:

PXL_20211104_213224935.jpg

Think it's a mistake for Elliot to even show his face to Reggie.

Should've kept up the Eddie Ashes guise.

I’m saying, man. I know they needed him to testify to the grand jury but that was not the move IMO. There’s still too much ball game left to play.

My sweater arrived today. :pimp:

PXL_20211104_213224935.jpg

Sweatshirt is fire. On all of his shows that “Executive Producer **** WOLF” just hits different :lol: Do you have a link :nerd:
Stabler transitioned back to his normal life very easily. had the suit and the vest and everything poppin.

At least reg’ mom has some goddam balls :lol:

Bruh that transition was seamless :lol: IDK about Reg’s mom, though. She gonna **** around and get her son touched :lol:

I’ve seen too many procedurals this year and just knew a bomb was coming at the end. I thought it would be when they were searching the crib but turns out it was the gym :lol: What was the real Eddie Wagner’s son doing there?

both svu and OC was 🔥 last night.
I regretted eating while svu was on last night when that scene appeared :sick:
And the preview for next weeks OC is :pimp:

Yeah, I'm enjoying the writing on OC. Next week's finale should be another good one.

PO

They really got Brooklyn Drill blasting on SVU :rofl: 🔥

I thought Carisi was gonna whiff on that evil white girl but that cross was almost cruel.

Last edited:
I was worried Albi was about to go out like a punk

Who would've thought Agnes was the realest one out of all of them :pimp:

This job really effected Stabler.

Guess next is focus on the Marcy Killers.

Well after this Wheatley murder trial.

These kosta org dudes just aren’t that bright, Reggie wasn’t the exception :lol: the guy who plays albie accent is so bad, sounding like a bad soup nazi impression :lol:

these ****in Albanians are some real goddamn psychos :lol: old lady acting like beans in state property :lol: she gonna be poking People the **** up in prison.

So they bringing Wheatley back next week??

Carisi :wow: Bro spazzed with that cross-examination but I’m not mad at him. I am glad it panned out the way it did because if just the white girl walked, I would have felt some type of way.

Now on to OC :smokin

Barba representing Wheatley? :wow::pimp:

My man Stabler was like **** my life when he was laying in that bed. :rofl:

Said it before, but the writing on OC is good. Two very solid seasons if that finished tonight.

PO

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I am glad that I am not the only person who found that funny as hell. Real talk, I did not even know those were called “drill” videos were until Finn explained it nor did I know that Chief Keef popularized them. Carisi’s face after the initial explanation :lol: That scene had me weak.

I was randomly thinking about the episode where Big Boi played a rapper named Gots Money. :lol:

He was a rapper from Westchester County pretending to be a drug lord from Brooklyn.

Man had a pet tiger in his apartment because he's a fan of the film Scarface.

He gets eaten by hyenas after he brings Stabler to the wildlife compound. :sick::rofl:

I was randomly thinking about the episode where Big Boi played a rapper named Gots Money. :lol:

He was a rapper from Westchester County pretending to be a drug lord from Brooklyn.

He gets eaten by hyenas after he brings Stabler to the wildlife compound. :sick::rofl:
:lol: What the hell true events inspired that?

I vividly remember this :lol:

:lol: What the hell true events inspired that?
I want to say they slightly altered the story about that one Brooklyn or Harlem man that was living with a tiger in his apt for years :lol:

And not just a tiger, mans was living that NatGeo life and had a pet alligator too.

Back
Top Bottom