Law & Order: SVU Appreciation ...Doink Doink

I went back and marathoned some early 2000 episodes of SVU and the show was amazing back then. Newer seasons are weak asf in comparison. They couldnt get away with half the stuff they were doing and showing back then now 😂.

Poster still posted in the city :pimp:
A709EE24-4713-422A-A404-1A10F3EDE90B.jpeg

OG Law And Order having a good season

Yea them swapping out Anthony anderson was a good call. The new dude has alot more chemistry. The woke + anti-woke partner dynamic last season was trash.

Ya'll been watching OC? They about to cancel the show or what?
Just curious due to yesterday's episode. :nerd:

PO

Ya'll been watching OC? They about to cancel the show or what?
Just curious due to yesterday's episode. :nerd:

PO

I was wondering the same thing!! I mean, if they are dismantling the OC unit so I would think so but I also think they would promote it as a series finale to the viewers 🤷‍♂️

Nothing textbook about killing off Elliot’s wife. Him already having children. Plus they’ll be 50+

Crazy thing is that Mariska Hargitay is 58 in real life :wow:

Also looks like the finale in the a couple weeks will be Rollins' last episode |l I wonder if they replace her or just rock with the new chick

I was wondering the same thing!! I mean, if they are dismantling the OC unit so I would think so but I also think they would promote it as a series finale to the viewers 🤷‍♂️

Also looks like the finale in the a couple weeks will be Rollins' last episode |l I wonder if they replace her or just rock with the new chick

Make sense! Guess we will have to wait & see.

And the new chick is the replacement for Rollins, they just want us to get used to her early because if she debuted after the Rollins episode, she would receive unnecessary hate from the Rollins fanbase.

PO

I was gonna add she’s probably not gonna want to do this when she’s really old but then I remember captain Cragen.

Yeah, new chick is Rollins’ replacement. Same way the Latino guy was Latina rookie’s replacement.

The fall finale is on December 8.

They were renewed for S3, which is now & won't finish till Spring next year, but I was just curious with the storyline if they are prepping for this season to be the last etc.

I enjoy the show, but idk what ratings are etc.

PO

Stabler is on track to break his own record of police officer shootings in a season

I definitely didn't catch the end of OC cuz I don't remember Ayana turning down the promotion and somehow she gets to keep a task force that was created for one reason.

Olivia getting jumped by kids :lol: Forced to go to the BX. That deaf girl serial rapist :smh:

I definitely didn't catch the end of OC cuz I don't remember Ayana turning down the promotion and somehow she gets to keep a task force that was created for one reason.

Olivia getting jumped by kids :lol: Forced to go to the BX. That deaf girl serial rapist :smh:

Last night's lineup was interesting.

L&O - Typical rich guy doing highly unethical things then using grimey tactics to try and get off in court. The last testimony is exactly why you have to be extra nice to your service/administrative folks. They know ALL the dirt. That ending, though |l

SVU - The whole opening was crazy. I was shook when Liv got back to her crib and loaded up the shotty :wow: This storyline is compelling so I hope it lasts a few more episodes because this dude seems like a worthy villain. IDK why but I felt the deaf girl storyline was more uncomfortable than usual.

OC - This is the best one in large part because Stabler is such a lose cannon. Man has never seen a damb he was willing to give. The Cocaine Cubans storyline has legs especially because they are already highly skeptical of Detective Whelan then when they get back to the spot, it's a wrap. Interested to see the role the new young black dude plays too

OC was wild ridiculous.

I don't know why first dude UC started acting mad aggressive like he was calling the shots :lol: Then to talk to the boss, Duran, like that made no sense.

However, Stabler's plan was more insane and I don't get how anybody signed off on it :lol:

Story just had plot hole protection for the **** of it. Who in their right mind kills somebody, records it, and then shows it to the guys he wants to do business with, and brings a bag of thousands to "buy product"?

What crime boss wants to do any business with someone like that? :lol:

That it worked made no sense.

Damn so everybody a corrupt dirty cop this episode huh.

Wow they wild wild with this ep. Killing off cops with machetes, cops giving rapist drug addicts drugs when they in withdrawal, other cops letting it happen and snitching, Liv straight up saying I’ll get you killed in Rikers, etc.

The **** kind of ending is this?

Trash teasing :smh:

Last edited:
Maybe Velasco gave him a placebo? If not, guess he is getting fired/leaving the show?
Because no way he is not disciplined for it.

**** Wolf trolling all of white america who wanted that Stabler/Liv kiss. :rofl:

PO

Damn so everybody a corrupt dirty cop this episode huh.

Wow they wild wild with this ep. Killing off cops with machetes, cops giving rapist drug addicts drugs when they in withdrawal, other cops letting it happen and snitching, Liv straight up saying I’ll get you killed in Rikers, etc.

The **** kind of ending is this?

Trash teasing :smh:

Dog they were all wildin frfr :wow: :lol:

Maybe Velasco gave him a placebo? If not, guess he is getting fired/leaving the show?
Because no way he is not disciplined for it.

**** Wolf trolling all of white america who wanted that Stabler/Liv kiss. :rofl:

PO
Keep in mind, Velasco wasn’t under Duarte prior to SVU, he was brought in by chief McGrath.

Son acting like he a cop fresh off the boat.

I rock with Velasco so I hope he doesn’t go down for the coke thing. I could see a plot where Olivia let’s it pass because she hates that dude so much but I know that young black girl would try to go higher up. I have nothing but respect for black women trying to make it in their field but if she tries do bring down SVU….
1674850607682.gif

RE: OC. Jet is for SURE going to catch real feelings for Seamus leading to a potential fumble of the situation. She sits behind a computer all day. She’s not built for that hardcore undercover life.

This Eamonn Murphy cat isn’t swaggy like Wheatley but I think he will be the OC’s most worthy adversary since Wheatley. Man started from the bottom, overtook an entire criminal organization, created his own 2.0 version, has been skating for decades because of his moles in federal agencies and has his got damb dog do his killing for him :lol: He’s bout that action :smokin

Back
Top Bottom