Lawn Maintenance Thread Vol. You cuttin that?

my pops does the lawn at our house.when i was younger i used to take care of the grass at my grandparents for $40 a week but they quit watering it 
mad.gif

my pops does the lawn at our house.when i was younger i used to take care of the grass at my grandparents for $40 a week but they quit watering it 
mad.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]We pay people to do it. Don't use anything from Monsanto, especially "Round Up".. Severely damaged my front lawn.
30t6p3b.gif

edit:
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif
roll.gif

[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]We pay people to do it. Don't use anything from Monsanto, especially "Round Up".. Severely damaged my front lawn.
30t6p3b.gif

edit:
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif
roll.gif

[/color]

when i was younger had to cut the lawn every Friday. now i live in an apartment, maintenance gets the job done

when i was younger had to cut the lawn every Friday. now i live in an apartment, maintenance gets the job done

a feind does my lawn back & front $25...pay him whenever i can....just paid him yesterday for a cut from the beginning of the month...& prbly gonna have him cut it again on thurs or friday

a feind does my lawn back & front $25...pay him whenever i can....just paid him yesterday for a cut from the beginning of the month...& prbly gonna have him cut it again on thurs or friday

yep. it's cazy how many kids i've talked to that have never cut grass in their life. in tx btw so everybody outside of apartment dwellers have grass to cut.

yep. it's cazy how many kids i've talked to that have never cut grass in their life. in tx btw so everybody outside of apartment dwellers have grass to cut.

my mom got some one to do it for us.
but i dont get off easy in fall i gotta get them leaves up

my mom got some one to do it for us.
but i dont get off easy in fall i gotta get them leaves up

I like to keep it clean so it doesn't look like a jungle. Girls like it, so it's all good.

I like to keep it clean so it doesn't look like a jungle. Girls like it, so it's all good.

Back
Top Bottom