Lawn Maintenance Thread Vol. You cuttin that?

Originally Posted by ColdCity

a feind does my lawn back & front $25...pay him whenever i can....just paid him yesterday for a cut from the beginning of the month...& prbly gonna have him cut it again on thurs or friday
A fiend or a friend?

a feind does my lawn back & front $25...pay him whenever i can....just paid him yesterday for a cut from the beginning of the month...& prbly gonna have him cut it again on thurs or friday
A fiend or a friend?

Originally Posted by romedadude

A fiend or a friend?
Spoiler [+]

wlaips.jpg
Spoiler [+]
But yeah I keep it shaved except for a trimmed patch on top...

Originally Posted by romedadude

A fiend or a friend?
Spoiler [+]

wlaips.jpg
Spoiler [+]
But yeah I keep it shaved except for a trimmed patch on top...

Every two weeks. I don't mind cutting it since it give a nice little workout. The hard part is keeping the grass green. I heard epson salt and lawn food does the job.

Every two weeks. I don't mind cutting it since it give a nice little workout. The hard part is keeping the grass green. I heard epson salt and lawn food does the job.

I cut mine probably every two weeks, usually at the same time as the lawn service cuts my neighbors lawns. They always find some way to slip their card on my porch as soon as I go to the backyard, lol. Pass.

I cut mine probably every two weeks, usually at the same time as the lawn service cuts my neighbors lawns. They always find some way to slip their card on my porch as soon as I go to the backyard, lol. Pass.

Originally Posted by ljlukelj

He's talking about your willy's gentlemen

lol wow... I knew that from the jump and everybody talking about really cutting they lawns...

come on NT fambs
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ljlukelj

He's talking about your willy's gentlemen

lol wow... I knew that from the jump and everybody talking about really cutting they lawns...

come on NT fambs
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom