LC: AIR JORDAN 11 RETRO COLUMBIA 2001

Please see attached photos and let me know whether you think these are real or fake? thanks. I'm thinking to buy these just for collection purposes.

legit. this pair is used but in good condition but not beaten. the 23 at the back just looked crooked or stretched because it was worn. the jumpman logo aligns well. good CF on the sole. id go for DS if its for collection purpose. but this is a good pair for rockin

thanks. I believe he told me these were DS. But, I agree they do look worn. Is it possible storage practices could be the cause?

To be honest this is the best pair that I've came across. this one looks way better than all the DS pairs I've seen on Ebay and Amazon. The seller says these are DS, and I've bought from him before. Does anyone have a recent pic of a DS pair? thanks

To be honest this is the best pair that I've came across. this one looks way better than all the DS pairs I've seen on Ebay and Amazon. The seller says these are DS, and I've bought from him before. Does anyone have a recent pic of a DS pair? thanks
this pair would also yellow with time..Don't worry about how they age necessarily, they are OG. Aging(yellowing etc) is expected.If they are DS that's really all that matters..For collecting its more about trying to find a Near flawless DS. In a valuable size range with original everything.

this pair would also yellow with time..Don't worry about how they age necessarily, they are OG. Aging(yellowing etc) is expected.If they are DS that's really all that matters..For collecting its more about trying to find a Near flawless DS. In a valuable size range with original everything.
Yes, I agree 100%. This is the only 100% authentic pair that I'm able to acquire at this time in the location that I'm in (San  Antonio).  Being born and raised (age 0-22) between 30th and Lehigh and the Hunting Park (Logan section) , I was able to acquire all kinds of goodies throughout my favorite city. Unfortunately, here it's limited and I'm forced to go online to find those rare shoes. There's not as many hidden stores or sneaker boutiques here as it is there to just walk in and find what you're looking for. Here its probably bout 8 footlockers, 1 footaction, a few Champs etc. NT I got off of subject but just felt like voicing. sorry.

Back
Top Bottom