LC - AJ4 Travis Scott

Can anyone please tell me if these look legit. Thought they were looking good but I don't remember seeing a StockX tag with that circle.
Thank you.

s-l1600-1.jpg
s-l1600-2.jpg
s-l1600-3.jpg
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600-1.jpg

s-l1600-2.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Last edited:
Do you have these in your possession? Or you looking to potentially buy them ? The reason I’m asking is because I wanted to know if the laces are waxed ?

I’m considering purchasing them. Couldn’t tell if the laces were waxed or not either.

I’m considering purchasing them. Couldn’t tell if the laces were waxed or not either.
I must’ve overlooked where you mentioned the StockX tag. That is their newer style tag But what’s weird is you normally have to cut the string to get the tag off and they ALWAYS tag the left shoe in a permanent spot like a lace hole or heel tab or in the case of a Jordan 4 the lace fan. I noticed the tag hanging from the *right shoe in these pictures seems to have not had the string cut. If you notice where the two ends of the string meet the round chip, on the right side the barb that they insert into the chip which permanently attaches it so you have to cut the string to remove it is still sticking almost all the way out as if it was never fully inserted. That shouldn’t be like that. I also know for a fact that these StockX tags are faked by the thousands and can be purchased fairly easily.

Those look like replicas too me the netting shape is super off the toe bump on the side is big to like the 2019 bred 4s. Travis 4s are on a different mold than that shape. Let me post mine for comparison so I can show you. They just dropped a really good batch of fakes from china.
20200922_182933.jpg
20200922_182913.jpg

20200922_183309.jpg
20200922_183246.jpg

These are the newest batch of replicas the ankle collar is off so is the toe ran shape, netting and underneath the side wings. Just an example

Back
Top Bottom