LC banned 2016 Air Jordan 1 (yet another)

I hate doing these LC because there are so many and I usually just review a few and get a good enough impression to the legitimacy of the shoe. Not this time.

The issues with these shoes are either fakes or just bad QC by Jordan brand. Therefore, I won't necessarily bog the thread with a lot of pics only the areas I'm concerned about.

First of all in accordance with what most say: the lace bags have 4 stripes, the stamped number on the box is compressed, the insoles have the diagonal stripes, the toe box has recoil and is on par with other 2016 releases. My issues of concern are on one shoe (right shoe). The left shoe has no imperfections. The right shoe has a poorly embossed "A" on the "JORDAN" name on the wing. In addition, the middle panel of the tongue (if you consider the top panel as the panel with the Nike Air tag) is crooked. If you look at the picture, one end of the panel is wide and the other is narrow.

Now, I wouldn't care if only one imperfection was there but 2 is pressing it.

The seller had good rep ~4000 sold with 95% good rating. Poor ratings were not due to legitimacy issues.

Thanks for looking guys. Multiple reps to those who help

Last edited:
Additional pics

View media item 2259922View media item 2259923
GALLERY]

I don't know much, but my only worry is that the 10 841018X doesn't look as thick ( as in solid) as it should.

I hate doing these LC because there are so many and I usually just review a few and get a good enough impression to the legitimacy of the shoe. Not this time.

The issues with these shoes are either fakes or just bad QC by Jordan brand. Therefore, I won't necessarily bog the thread with a lot of pics only the areas I'm concerned about.

First of all in accordance with what most say: the lace bags have 4 stripes, the stamped number on the box is compressed, the insoles have the diagonal stripes, the toe box has recoil and is on par with other 2016 releases. My issues of concern are on one shoe (right shoe). The left shoe has no imperfections. The right shoe has a poorly embossed "A" on the "JORDAN" name on the wing. In addition, the middle panel of the tongue (if you consider the top panel as the panel with the Nike Air tag) is crooked. If you look at the picture, one end of the panel is wide and the other is narrow.

Now, I wouldn't care if only one imperfection was there but 2 is pressing it.

The seller had good rep ~4000 sold with 95% good rating. Poor ratings were not due to legitimacy issues.

Thanks for looking guys. Multiple reps to those who help
Wats the sellers name?

I'd pass. The wings looks awkward with that A on JORDAN and the tongue stitching spacing looks short.

I want to say legit but I am going with GM.

Wait for more opinions.

Last edited:
Box and box label are legit.

I already made the decision to return them due to likely B-grade of the shoe. Thanks for everyone's help.

Back
Top Bottom