LC Black Cement 3

Thanks for the help guys. Dude says lowest he'll do is $320 shipped. My other option are these. They're $270 in iss marketplace but waiting to hear back on shipping price. How do you guys feel about the 3's sizing? My 88's and TBs (gifts from brother,didnt have a say in size) are 10.5 and are pretty damn roomy. Like too roomy. Obviously sizing down a half size is logical but would going down an entire size be overdoing it? 9.5($320 shipped) vs 10($270 shipping not known yet). These are the ones on iss

Thanks again. Really appreciate the advice and help

The threes are true to size. Going down whole size from your normal size would be a bit cramped in my opinion. If i was you i would wait back to hear from the guy with the size 10s and see what he will charge for shipping. Hopefully its around the 300 mark...

Thanks for the help. Luckily I was at the mall on Monday and stopped by champs to get some socks and asked to try on a 9.5 and 10 in the crimson 3's and they both fit fine. obviously the 9.5 was a little tighter but didnt feel like anything to drastic. I normally like a little room to work with but the 10.5 just seemed to have much more than my bred xi and iv's. anyways i went with the 10s for $300 shipped. thanks again guys

Thanks for the help. Luckily I was at the mall on Monday and stopped by champs to get some socks and asked to try on a 9.5 and 10 in the crimson 3's and they both fit fine. obviously the 9.5 was a little tighter but didnt feel like anything to drastic. I normally like a little room to work with but the 10.5 just seemed to have much more than my bred xi and iv's. anyways i went with the 10s for $300 shipped. thanks again guys
Awesome!

Hope you are happy with em!

I like to know if these are legit Jordan 3 retro Black Cement. 
b8ba0623_Blackcement3spic2.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom