lc bred11 will rep

Look legit to me.. wait for others to chime in. As far as I can see 23s aren't stretched and jumpman is good too

Look at these pics... Same high pl cut, rounded midsole, and was judged as fake...
Not sure about your pair though... They look the same as these...

Last edited:
OP I don't think they are legit..Red is wrong shade on sole, 23s, PL cuts..I'd almost bet paper print is dark and collars are fat as well.

even if they were been worn the red shades on the sole will not become like that. i agree that it has a different shade. it also had a high cut PL and too stretched 23. id bet that the shoe tree size tag does not have a box in it and also the shoe tree might be wrong shade also. give us a pic of the lace tip, shoe tree size tag, cf, insole tag and then lets see. but id bet they will be off too. and also that Cf is too close to each other that looks like checkerboard. Cf on legit breds have spacing that is really unique

Last edited:
These are my shoes I've sold him these are 100% authentic from urbanindustry.co.uk

Red is a different shade because they are preowned never owned a fake pair of shoes in my life I have receipt and all to back up what i sell!!!

Some of you so called sneakerheads need to do your homework...The patent cut is higher because it is a UK pair been saying this since they released...Only reason I sold them is because I purchased a DS pair

Look at myy seller feedback contact the people who gave me feedback look at my ebay feedback 100% legt here!

even if they were been worn the red shades on the sole will not become like that. i agree that it has a different shade. it also had a high cut PL and too stretched 23. id bet that the shoe tree size tag does not have a box in it and also the shoe tree might be wrong shade also. give us a pic of the lace tip, shoe tree size tag, cf, insole tag and then lets see. but id bet they will be off too. and also that Cf is too close to each other that looks like checkerboard. Cf on legit breds have spacing that is really unique

I'm sorry bro but you're taking it to far I've proven these to be legit sent over 20 pics to him of everything he's wanted...I have had over 10 pair of bred XI's...Like I said he has the receipt,Order History directly from the site,and the barcode on the box it don't get no more legit then that!

plain and simple....Shoe tree and everything match...Like I said my seller feedback speaks for itself.

Last edited:
No need to lie about kicks....i can't fake thisView media item 1398331
Hahaha. So you show me a receipt and that's supposed to prove what exactly? IF I had a dollar for every fake I've seen with a receipt I'd be a millionaire..The UK pairs PL is no different than the U.S. pairs, or the China pairs or the African pairs man! WTF kinda sense does that make? Ill give you an A for effort though...

Food for thought: I buy one legit pair and 40 fakes...For every fake I sell I show the legit receipt *as proof*...It's not rocket science man.

I stand by my original assessment until I see pix that prove otherwise..An that's not some pic of a receipt on a computer screen...Post pix of box paper and the collars, also box and box labels..If I am wrong I'm a man and will admit it..As of right now though, I'm not sold.

Last edited:
Dude go play that song and dance some
Hahaha. So you show me a receipt and that's supposed to prove what exactly? IF I had a dollar for every fake I've seen with a receipt I'd be a millionaire..The UK pairs PL is no different than the U.S. pairs, or the China pairs or the African pairs man! WTF kinda sense does that make? Ill give you an A for effort though...

Food for thought: I buy one legit pair and 40 fakes...For every fake I sell I show the legit receipt *as proof*...It's not rocket science man.

I stand by my original assessment until I see pix that prove otherwise..An that's not some pic of a receipt on a computer screen...Post pix of box paper and the collars, also box and box labels..If I am wrong I'm a man and will admit it..As of right now though, I'm not sold.

I'll give the dude my whole collection if these are FAKE pin this post..

You're a fake sneakerhead if you can't tell these are LEGIT.Plain and Simple!

Go talk to Urbanindustry.co.uk and tell them they're pairs are fake!

Like I said UK pair came with a Higher Cut plain and Simple

Thats my order history straight from Urbanindustry.co.uk not no fake paper receipt!

Some of you sneakerheads actually think y'all know a legit shoe it's funny

Plain and simple I'm done! View media item 1398389

Last edited:
You need not to call yourself a sneakerhead anymore.

NO MORE PROOF NEEDED!

IF YOU DO NEED IT THEN YOU DONT KNOW SNEAKERS PLAIN AND SIMPLE!

GET OUT OF THE GAME PLEASE!

Last edited:
To be honest man, all I wanna see is the paper and the collars of the shoes in decent light..I can make my determination from those 2 images..As I said if I owe you an apology Ill give it to you..It's not personal. Just wanna be 100 and I do not think the images you're posting get us there..

You need not to call yourself a sneakerhead anymore.
Your trying my patience here fam..I never said I was batting 1000.. I've proven my worth here time and time over..It's completely possible to miss one here and there..Especially with Shotty photos.

I've sent him everything he's asked via text I'm done honestly...If he don't believe me I honestly don't care...No need to lie about some Bred XI's...Never sold fake shoes and don't deal with fakes plain and simple....This is one of the worse hassles I've dealt with honestly my man alot of you all just can't tell legit shoes anymore....Uk patent leather cut is higher simple as that...Go seach the bred XI thread I said the same exact words when I received the shoe if you can find the post in that thread I bet what I said matches perfectly

Back
Top Bottom