LC: DS CDP BRed XI and XII

Everyone knows the CDPs aren't as good, but when you consistently see CDP XIs go for $275-$325, and '01s going for upwards of $400, I'd jump on a CDP XI/XII for $400-$450. I'm sure at some point '01 BReds have gone for $250 or OGs for under $400, but I haven't seen anything like that pop up on ebay in ages, and as I said CDP XIs sold in the buy/sell forum for $280 last week not even DS.
Thanks for the input on these, they turned out to be fake and I'm glad I continue to be careful.

Originally Posted by trappedintime

You wouldn't pay $400 for a pack that initially cost $310 2 years ago? I'm reading stuff here that doesn't make any sense at all. This pack is going for $500-$700 just about everywhere. I haven't seen anyone offering to sell the CDP XI/XII for less than $400 anywhere. Same thing with the 01 breds, which just beneath this thread are being evaluated by others at $275-$350. I do agree that unless I can get tagged pics, this is 100% no go

Like he said I don't know what everyones' talking about they easily go for 500+, They look totally legit. While I don't know if their his/her pictures just because there are no tags doesn't mean they stole the pictures, only real sneakerheads really know about tagging pictures. I sold many legit items without tags before I knew people jacked pictures like that.

Originally Posted by trappedintime

You wouldn't pay $400 for a pack that initially cost $310 2 years ago? I'm reading stuff here that doesn't make any sense at all. This pack is going for $500-$700 just about everywhere. I haven't seen anyone offering to sell the CDP XI/XII for less than $400 anywhere. Same thing with the 01 breds, which just beneath this thread are being evaluated by others at $275-$350. I do agree that unless I can get tagged pics, this is 100% no go

Like he said I don't know what everyones' talking about they easily go for 500+, They look totally legit. While I don't know if their his/her pictures just because there are no tags doesn't mean they stole the pictures, only real sneakerheads really know about tagging pictures. I sold many legit items without tags before I knew people jacked pictures like that.

Back
Top Bottom