LC Jordan 1s 2013 Bred Soleawesome.com

Hello,

First time user here, please correct me if this is the wrong listing.

I am positing it because I bought a pair of Jordan 1 Bred OG the 2013 released version from Soleawesome and they came in I believe is fake after checking other Authentic vs Replica forums especially the inside tag. 

I have a friend who purchase from Soleawesome locally in Canada recommended them to me. 

I live in Tokyo Japan, the shoes were sent from Guangzhou China from a Electric Company called Feier Electric Co. LTD....

The shoes came in without box lable and shoe lace bag. 

(I ordered 1 pair but for some reason they sent me 1 pairs... Not sure if it is they way to make me feel happier with replicas or..what ever mistake they did. )

My pictures are probably not well taken, please kindly take a look and let me know what you think. 

If they are fake, please kindly let me know where to share this information to people on Niketalk.

Thank you

bcg43

Hello they look fake to me the right shoe in the back looks very fuk up didnt match with the other height

Sorry to say fam but they aren't legit to me. Especially cause the guy sends you just one shoe to make up for the other. And without a lacebag too.

My size tag:
View media item 743439

Last edited:
I think these are fake as well. The shoes arent even the same height for one and plus I think that 8/14/13 date is known to be GM if Im not mistaken

Back
Top Bottom