LC Jordan 3 Doernbechers (2013)

bump. just want a second opinion on these since i've seen them popup on the grey market.

IDK fam..They look ok except the entire print is backwards..could be a manufacturer defect but not sure..

Last edited:
No that's definitely not true.. I've personally seen perfectly fine 10.5s. An there are both sizes online that are fine.. I wouldn't trust it bc the drastically cheaper pairs in those sizes are backwards too..

Last edited:
"all my 3 pairs of sz 10 came with the COLE spelt backwards, doesn't bother me at all just giving you guys a heads up for those wondering" - from the NT doernbecher 3 thread. Timmy do you have a pair size 10 or 10.5? I'm just looking for some input from others with the same print error.

bump
smokin.gif

I wish i could help ya on these man but i haven't seen enough of the DBs to be able to nake a legit check on these. If timmybrixxx cant help ya i knoe i couldnt with these.

Last edited:
As far as I knew, the 2013 version has "Cole" spelled backwards. The 2010 version has it spelled normally. With that said, these look good to me.

From what i just know about AJ 3s in general the elephant print on toe box looks at the right exact height its suppose to be. Usually a dead tell on the fakes. Heel tabs look on point. Jumpman is facing the correct way on the tongues. They look good to be. A few more pics of the tongues, toe box, under insole wouldn't hurt either.

Back
Top Bottom